I'm telling a story! - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I'm telling a story!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

doesn't seem to be too many folks interested here ..... maybe I should just keep it in the Bunker

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD
Davyboy Likes This 
Old 09-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #32

Liked 541 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

The French Imperials were cruising a battle torn residental area looking for FTF left behind after the long battle with Cane and his squad commander Vikingdad. The French were exhausted, at first they thought they were taking on Chuck Norris and almost retreat. Cane was in disguise as a homeless wanderer digging thru rubble, one of the Imperial thugs comes over and starts to harass Cane.

Imperial; You should leave this area if you know what is good for pilgrim.

Cane; You guys really tore this place up, not much left. That's a super gun you have there. How does it shoot?

Imperial; It destroys anything I point it at! Do even think about getting on the business end of my weapon!

Cane notices some Imperial vehicles moving thru the area towards them but still several block away. He smiles a little....

Cane; Can you hit a moving target? I hear these rebells really know how to zig and zag and can be hard to hit. Some say they attend special zombie races to keep in shape. I bet you can't hit piece of shintered wood if I throw it down the street in the air.

Imperial; I can assure you that the rebells will just die tired if they run! I have the later thermal image laser ranging bullet compensating weapon! These bullets are programed to hit the target and explode on impact! It not a pretty sight! You notice the lack of dead bodies in this area!!

Cane; Let's see that grand piece go to work!

Cane picks up the piece and out of the corner of his eye watches the vehicles approach. Hoping for a good toss and lets the wood fly.

The Imperial pulls up his rifle and fires! The bullet smashes the wood but keeps going and does not stop till it hits the lead vehicle of the French Imperial command patrol!

Cane; I will leave you alone now! You have some splain'n to do Lucy!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin
People Like This 
Old 09-13-2012, 04:02 AM   #33
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
doesn't seem to be too many folks interested here ..... maybe I should just keep it in the Bunker
well they just don't know what they are missing out on! the Bunker version is better!

BTW, Tri70 could help you co-write the story! his small chapter is pretty good!
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 09-13-2012, 04:08 AM   #34
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

yes, spend your hard earned money and become a Supporting Member!

the Bunker version is much better! more sex and violence! more thrills and chills and promises to keep you wanting to read more! plus the Bunker version will possibly be made into a movie, only available to S/M's!

Dog that should drag em' into the Bunker!
People Like This 
Old 09-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #35

Liked 1960 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Shameless bump...
People Like This 
Old 09-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #36

my vanity demands more attention ... look at me! LOOK AT ME!!!
vain2.jpg  

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-14-2012 at 04:20 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #37

apologies for the delay folks ..... just couldn't get time to update the story. Have no fear folks ...

more to come later

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:18 AM   #38

Pause

Folks, due to lack of sleep I made a mistake and messed up the timeline posting a couple of scenes out of order. I have deleted the scenes and corrected the timeline. I hope that you will forgive me and still enjoy the story.

and now back to your regularly scheduled program ...

Scene 6

“Keep moving!” <jonM yelled into his tac-com>

He needed them to keep moving, keep advancing. If they stopped they would surely get pinned down … then gunned down by the superior firepower the French had in the base. This rescue attempt would only be successful if they rushed the enemy and overwhelmed them with speed.

Fathead and Zombiegirl heard the command and sprang forward. Working in tandem they were making good progress. Moving quickly from cover to cover, keeping each other covered they were putting down enemy combatants quicker than they could be replaced.

It didn’t hurt that jonM was giving them long range covering fire from the hill top … nullifying any chance of return fire from the bases walls or buildings. Blue helmets littered the walls and rooftops.

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index3.html#post941432

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-15-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Davyboy Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:27 AM   #39

and to make up for my delay in updating and my blunder in the timeline ... a few extra scenes

Scene 7

<Dunt dunt dunt dunt … dunt dunt … dunt dunt dunt … dunt dunt dunt … dunt dunt … dunt dunt dunt …>

mountainman13 made his way towards rjd3282’s house from the west … keeping low, moving cover to cover … the setting sun would help shield his advance from anyone looking outside. He could hear Tackleberry1 unloading on the unsuspecting French forces with the 50cal … must be like shooting fish in a barrel he thought.

AgentTikki trailed mountainman13 by a few yards, keeping his eye on rjd3282’s house in an effort to identify the 2nd entry team’s position … by now they must be inside he thought. He worked his way through some thickets and trees, advancing towards a hill cropped with rocks and scrub brush … a perfect place to provide supporting fire he thought.

<dunt dunt dunt … dunt dunt … KABOOM … dunt dunt dunt dunt dunt> both could hear the fire from back over the small hill … the French forces must be taking a shellacking.

Axxe55 brought the MRAP around to the left of the French command units … slowing down to a crawl allowing Tacklberry1 to lay into them with the 50cal ...

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index3.html#post941437

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-15-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Davyboy Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #40

Scene 8

texaswoodworker didn’t know what to do … jonM was still barking commands to keep moving. But everything seemed so surreal, like some bad reality. He provided covering fire sporadically … but his focus was broken … Fathead was down … Zombiegirl was frozen. This was a bad position for them to be in he thought.

With a steady breadth Zombiegirl looked over at texaswoodworker, eyeing him steadily. Not saying a word she reached out both hands and took a flash bang and grenade form his tac-vest. texaswoodworker felt Zombiegirl’s hand removing the tactical devices … hopefully she could get back in the fight he thought. He dropped back behind the cover to reload.

Pulling the pin on both devices Zombiegirl started counting … 1 …2 … then launched the flash bang up over the barrier <wondering if Zombiegirl was going to throw the grenade or not, texaswoodworker closed his eyes> … 3 … 4 … then launched the grenade …<FLASH> went the device … 5 … 6 … <KABOOM> went the grenade …

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index3.html#post941441

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-15-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Davyboy Likes This