I'm telling a story! - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm telling a story!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Scene 36

Clearing the rooftop parapet wall JD sailed into the air … using his left hand he clicked the cuff link on his right wrist … and with a sudden flutter a wing-suit deployed … <thank you Cane! he said to himself> … not sure if his newly designed suit would work …<Hugo Boss has got nothing on me he gloated!>. Spreading his arms wide and stabilizing himself with his legs JD caught the wind current along 1st Ave … soaring up into the night sky … heading southbound towards the UN building. Taking a brief moment to look back at events in the room with Amanda … JD was prepared to not have clicked the cufflink … he offered another thanks to Sebbie.

While evading and escaping the hotel JD had overheard bkt and CA357 on the com’s … he knew how far out FTF’s assault force was … he would reach the UN just barely before them … but would it be in time he wondered? CA357 was coming with such a small force … what a desperate gamble bkt was making he thought. He had to get to the UN and put a stop to this madness … to confront this evil once and for all … all of FTF was at stake … along with its members … some of them his friends.

-

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

NitroxAZ Likes This