Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm so proud of the city that I live in...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I'm so proud of the city that I live in...

Once again, the good people of my beautiful city have proven their kindness, compassion, and showed the rest of the world how we earned the moniker, "The City Of Good Neighbors".

It seems to happen here every year...These animals wait outside of the stores frothing at the mouths like starving, rabid wolves, and when the doors open it's every man, woman, and child for themselves.
Without a care for anyone else, they push, shove, and trample anyone that's between them and the few dollars that they can save on already overpriced items, and without an ounce of empathy in their hearts they seem like they're willing to kill.
In this video you can clearly see people going right on past/over the people on the ground, some with smiles on their faces. All in the name of the "Christmas spirit"...God must be proud.

My home defense system? A Rottie and a shotty...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Now, that's the Christmas spirit! Real class.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by igordog View Post
Once again, the good people of my beautiful city have proven their kindness, compassion, and showed the rest of the world how we earned the moniker, "The City Of Good Neighbors".
YouTube - North Buffalo Target Black Friday
It seems to happen here every year...These animals wait outside of the stores frothing at the mouths like starving, rabid wolves, and when the doors open it's every man, woman, and child for themselves.
Without a care for anyone else, they push, shove, and trample anyone that's between them and the few dollars that they can save on already overpriced items, and without an ounce of empathy in their hearts they seem like they're willing to kill.
In this video you can clearly see people going right on past/over the people on the ground, some with smiles on their faces. All in the name of the "Christmas spirit"...God must be proud.
I tried to buy some winter clothes on Wed and gave up. I placed my order online instead, screw the lines and they can keep their "savings" too.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #4

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Disgusting, All them people should be effing kicked in the dam junk or the hoo hoo till they can't reproduce.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1685 Times on 964 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

I go to the Kirtland AFB Main Exchange to see what they had; now this was midday. I found the camera my wife wanted for her nephew, I picked up a keyboard that has an ipod attachment and the find a 2TB External WD HD for good savings.

The local Walmart, prior to the sale startex had the adults running around trying get a spot for the sweet deal on a older LCD TV and DVD Blue Ray Player. I rolled in at Walmart at midday, sales over - people still going nuts and they had 5 APD Officers in the electronics area alone, in uniform.

There was a video from Walmart gone wild! (over a crock pot)

Old 11-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1717 Times on 1240 Posts
Likes Given: 1962

Default In the Spirit!!!!

And you ask yourself, How much ammo do I need in case the Sh$t hits the Fan!!!! A Hell of alot more after watching the video.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #8

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
And you ask yourself, How much ammo do I need in case the Sh$t hits the Fan!!!! A Hell of alot more after watching the video.
Quoted for truth!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #9

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

There's the exact reason right there why I shop online.

Hell, 2 shots fired in the air and most of them would scatter...others who stayed, well let's just say, "Wrong place, wrong time, and that's my damn crock pot!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7884

WOW!!

You know how cheap Crock Pots are? Pretty damn cheap.

And that video of people down in the doorway..........people have been KILLED in situations like that. There was a point where I saw someone getting patted down in that video. I don't know why and I don't know who was doing the patting, if it was an officer or not.

And to think those people who work in retail don't earn a whole lotta money. I'd have walked out the door (if I could go against the flow of people) and never be seen working in that store again rather than take that sort of role as 'riot control'.