Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I'm so proud of the city that I live in... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/im-so-proud-city-i-live-34846/)

igordog 11-27-2010 04:16 PM

I'm so proud of the city that I live in...

Once again, the good people of my beautiful city have proven their kindness, compassion, and showed the rest of the world how we earned the moniker, "The City Of Good Neighbors".
It seems to happen here every year...These animals wait outside of the stores frothing at the mouths like starving, rabid wolves, and when the doors open it's every man, woman, and child for themselves.
Without a care for anyone else, they push, shove, and trample anyone that's between them and the few dollars that they can save on already overpriced items, and without an ounce of empathy in their hearts they seem like they're willing to kill.
In this video you can clearly see people going right on past/over the people on the ground, some with smiles on their faces. All in the name of the "Christmas spirit"...God must be proud.

CA357 11-27-2010 04:33 PM

Now, that's the Christmas spirit! Real class.

billdeserthills 11-27-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igordog (Post 392878)
Once again, the good people of my beautiful city have proven their kindness, compassion, and showed the rest of the world how we earned the moniker, "The City Of Good Neighbors".
YouTube - North Buffalo Target Black Friday
It seems to happen here every year...These animals wait outside of the stores frothing at the mouths like starving, rabid wolves, and when the doors open it's every man, woman, and child for themselves.
Without a care for anyone else, they push, shove, and trample anyone that's between them and the few dollars that they can save on already overpriced items, and without an ounce of empathy in their hearts they seem like they're willing to kill.
In this video you can clearly see people going right on past/over the people on the ground, some with smiles on their faces. All in the name of the "Christmas spirit"...God must be proud.

I tried to buy some winter clothes on Wed and gave up. I placed my order online instead, screw the lines and they can keep their "savings" too.

cpttango30 11-27-2010 05:22 PM

Disgusting, All them people should be effing kicked in the dam junk or the hoo hoo till they can't reproduce.

Bigcountry02 11-27-2010 05:51 PM

I go to the Kirtland AFB Main Exchange to see what they had; now this was midday. I found the camera my wife wanted for her nephew, I picked up a keyboard that has an ipod attachment and the find a 2TB External WD HD for good savings.

The local Walmart, prior to the sale startex had the adults running around trying get a spot for the sweet deal on a older LCD TV and DVD Blue Ray Player. I rolled in at Walmart at midday, sales over - people still going nuts and they had 5 APD Officers in the electronics area alone, in uniform.

There was a video from Walmart gone wild! (over a crock pot)

willshoum 11-27-2010 05:53 PM

In the Spirit!!!!

And you ask yourself, How much ammo do I need in case the Sh$t hits the Fan!!!! A Hell of alot more after watching the video.:eek::D

CA357 11-27-2010 06:06 PM

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

skullcrusher 11-27-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 392916)
And you ask yourself, How much ammo do I need in case the Sh$t hits the Fan!!!! A Hell of alot more after watching the video.:eek::D

Quoted for truth!

IGETEVEN 11-27-2010 06:14 PM

There's the exact reason right there why I shop online. :rolleyes:

Hell, 2 shots fired in the air and most of them would scatter...others who stayed, well let's just say, "Wrong place, wrong time, and that's my damn crock pot!" :cool:

winds-of-change 11-27-2010 07:07 PM

WOW!!

You know how cheap Crock Pots are? Pretty damn cheap.

And that video of people down in the doorway..........people have been KILLED in situations like that. There was a point where I saw someone getting patted down in that video. I don't know why and I don't know who was doing the patting, if it was an officer or not.

And to think those people who work in retail don't earn a whole lotta money. I'd have walked out the door (if I could go against the flow of people) and never be seen working in that store again rather than take that sort of role as 'riot control'.