I'm sickened.. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I'm sickened..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
I left an SRA counseling meeting with a friend mine couple months ago. I told him that what these people are doing isn't anything new and has to have been going on for centuries. I now completely understand why the medieval and renaissance church went ballistic on "witches" and burned them at the stake or similar fate. For what these people do to children, a bullet in the back of the head is too good for them. It is however, the best thing for society. These people need to be dispatched with extreme prejudice.

No... I'm not talking about wiccans. I'm talking about the monsters who actually think they are tight with the devil himself.
Thats the problem. The church was going after anyone that didn't agree with their beliefs. Wiccans, pagans, etc etc.

But I do agree that the monsters that abuse people like those you speak of should be removed from the Earth. The death penalty should be reserved for those that destroy a life. What those monsters do is destroy life.

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #22

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I have a hard time with that too ... even as a total stranger I wouldn't stand by and let someone snatch a person ... let alone a child
I that think speaks to most, if not all, of the members here. By the very nature of owning guns and being "stubborn" about things like our Rights and our votes, we are more of the "get involved" type.

I can't imagine a scenario when any of my good forum friends here would see a guy grabbing a gal and dragging her, kicking and screaming, of into the woods and say "Huh, well you don't see that everyday" and carry into the nearest drive thru as if nothing ever happened.

Last edited by Dillinger; 10-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale View Post
Thats the problem. The church was going after anyone that didn't agree with their beliefs. Wiccans, pagans, etc etc.

But I do agree that the monsters that abuse people like those you speak of should be removed from the Earth. The death penalty should be reserved for those that destroy a life. What those monsters do is destroy life.
As is too often the story of all societies, they went from responding to the horror of a small minority, to painting with a very broad brush.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This 
Old 10-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #24

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

I think speaks to most, if not all, of the members here. By the very nature of owning guns and being "stubborn" about things like our Rights and our votes, we are more of the "get involved" type.

I can't imagine a scenario when any of my good forum members here would see a guy grabbing a gal and dragging her, kicking and screaming, of into the woods and say "Huh, well you don't see that everyday" and carry into the nearest drive thru as if nothing ever happened.
Exactly, it would be me dragging the guy into the woods kicking a screaming.

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Newest Threads