Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I'm sickened.. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/im-sickened-73977/)

boatme98 10-09-2012 01:48 AM

I'm sickened..

I just read the story on the missing girl in Colo. I know this is nothing new, we have quite a few of all ages missing here in Tenn.
But it seems the older I get, the more it disturbs me.
I have all daughters and granddaughters (not that sex makes any difference here) and I just can't imagine how I would cope with something like that.
I grieve for the families of all these children, and know that if I were to meet them, there would be absolutely nothing that I could say to them.
Just a personal note on the news.

dog2000tj 10-09-2012 02:32 AM

it breaks my heart every time i hear about this. I can only pray that my nieces and nephews and goddaughter remain safe and live long and happy lives.

God himself couldd not protect someone from me if they ever harmed them :mad:

ScottA 10-09-2012 02:58 AM

I've worked with a few SRA (satanicly ritually abused) people before. Disturbing is an understatement. I hope to God missing kids haven't fallen victim to these monsters. You do not want to know.

Sonic82 10-09-2012 03:03 AM

I have a hard time even reading about such things..that includes this thread.

M1Anut 10-09-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98
I just read the story on the missing girl in Colo. I know this is nothing new, we have quite a few of all ages missing here in Tenn.
I have all daughters and granddaughters (not that sex makes any difference here) and I just can't imagine how I would cope with something like that.
I grieve for the families of all these children, and know that if I were to meet them, there would be absolutely nothing that I could say to them.

Do you think they will ever find Holly Bobo? I'm from Hardin Co. and I still see pictures up in business's when I go back to visit family.

boatme98 10-09-2012 03:29 AM

M1, it's been over a year. It doesn't seem so but I can hope.
There was also the lady down on the Ga. line 2 years ago that went missing while jogging. We never heard anymore about her.

M1Anut 10-09-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98
M1, it's been over a year. It doesn't seem so but I can hope.
There was also the lady down on the Ga. line 2 years ago that went missing while jogging. We never heard anymore about her.

The Bobo girl case, it was weird, her brother saw a guy dragging her off through the woods at their house? He was a grown man from what I read, and didn't try to help? Just don't add up, to me!

dog2000tj 10-09-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1Anut (Post 969677)
The Bobo girl case, it was weird, her brother saw a guy dragging her off through the woods at their house? He was a grown man from what I read, and didn't try to help? Just don't add up, to me!

I have a hard time with that too :(... even as a total stranger I wouldn't stand by and let someone snatch a person ... let alone a child :mad:

M1Anut 10-09-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj

I ahve a hard time with that too :(... even as a total stranger I wouldn't stand by and let someone snatch a person ... let alone a child :mad:

They would be hard pressed to do it around here as well. I figure they would be smoke checked pretty quick! You don't mistreat old folks and dogs, but more especially a child!!!

willfully armed 10-09-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98 (Post 969544)

People who **** with children make me wanna get all Boondock Saints....