I'm Rat Cheer

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm Rat Cheer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I'm Rat Cheer

I received an email from FirearmsTalk stating I haven't been on the website for some time and to bring you guys up to date etc.

Well you asked so here goes: a lot has happened since I joined. My mom passed away November 2010, My wife of 36 years passed away on July 2011, one of my uncles passed away August 2011 then her father passed away in February 2012 another uncle passed away March 2013. My father had to leave his home for an assisted living facility due to Alzhimer's.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I met a wonder lady on OURTIME website and I honestly believe it was meant to be she lost her husband of 36 years November 2011 and her husband's name was LARRY! Now what do think? There are numerous other reasons I have been out of touch but things are starting to come together so hopefully I'll visit more often.
Thank you for your concern.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 493 Times on 337 Posts

Wow you have had a whirlwind of happens.
Sorry for all your losses
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I really don't know what else to say glad you found somebody new

Keep your head up
still a bunch of great people here