I'm PISSED!!!!!!! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm PISSED!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:04 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Man we should put together a bunch of money and go kick his ass. Then when the bobbies come to stop us, we kick their asses, too. Red Forman would be proud. And if you think this is a stupid idea, wait until you're as drunk as me, then you'll be thinking, "Man, Hey-you-guys has a GREAT idea! Let's kick everyone's ass until justice is served!"

Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #22

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

It sounds like a great idea, we all need a "lil mini vacation". The only thing yall would be needed for is to keep em off my back while "spending quality time" in a locked room with him explaining why he shouldn't do that. Oh well, I can daydream can't I?

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 07-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #23

If only life were that simple. The reality is this scum will most likely not be caught be anyone any time soon. But yeah, we can dream. .... and sometimes those dreams do come true.

www.fidelisarms.com - custom lowers for ar style platform. Uppers, ammo, ect. Click on contact us and shoot me an email with any questions.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5736 Times on 3361 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Sorry that happened Bear, but at least you know whoever did it is subjected to nasty English food everyday.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #25

Ridiculous! I've had money stolen from someone in Europe. Grade A pain. I feel for ya!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #26

I feel for ya! Last year I had some punk steel my credit card statement from my mail box and apperantly sold it to someone in Yorbalinda calif who somehow convinced the boneheaded "crapitol one" people to change my address. They didn't even try to email me, send a letter confirming the address change or call my multitude of phone numbers to verify I moved. They (the theves) then charged $10,800 worth of big screen TV's and other electronics and had them shipped to a abandoned warehouse where they waited for the UPS truck to drop it off for them. I didn't know any of this was happening due to the fact that I didn't get the next months statement. I then called and got the story. Originally I had a ballance of $236.00. When I stopped the account it had the $10,800.00 ballance. They never had an answer as to why they didn't try to contact me. Here's the good news. I had lifelock and it was solved in a few months. I just paid them the $236.00 I origianally owed and closed the account. Yes I still live in the same place, have the same phone numbers and the same email addresses. I blame the theves, but I equally blame crapitol one. Contest the charges and file a fraud alert with the credit card company and you should be ok, in time. Even with lifelock it takes some time to resolve but if you didn't charge the items you are not required to pay for them, it's the law. Good luck, and if you do catch up to them "have fun".

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.