Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm ordering some stoggies, any suggestions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default I'm ordering some stoggies, any suggestions?

Well my humidor is down to its last five sticks and I am getting ready to order some five for five's from Thompson's.

I am ordering:

Rocky 1992's and 1990's
CAO Golds
Punch Gran Puro and PITAS
Rocky Edge lites
If they have the Rocky Nordings, I'm ordering a case (them suckers are hard to find)

Any other suggestions? I'm always on the lookout for a new stick.
Thanks
Darin

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 253 Posts

Have you tried any Rocky Patel Edge Toro Maduro's or some Acid Atom Maduro's? Just suggestion.

Need some Bulleit Bourbon to sip while you smoke.

Last edited by Shihan; 03-06-2010 at 04:46 AM.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 AM   #3

Oh Man! I just got back from a trip to Central America. They have every cigar under the sun there, including Cuban. Wish you had put your order in sooner! I brought back many cigars for pre-ordered friends, and smoked a couple on the trip just to say I did.

I know nothing about cigars, but respect the connoisseurs. Cigars are a hobby unto themselves. PM me what you like, and I'll put you on the list for the next trip and send you the pre-payment amt. I try to keep the list within duty-free amounts where possible, so don't be greedy unless you want to pay Uncle Sam extra for it.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:05 AM   #4

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I like the Edge's, but the lites are great for on a golf course. The only Acid's I've had is the Kuba Kuba and thats a pretty good smoke. I was looking around and forgot about the CAO Italia's so I am going to get some of those.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #5

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

One of my favorite cigars, hands down is Oliva Serie G.

Oliva Serie 'G' - Cigars International is a link from Cigar International.

Also, there's a place called taboo cigars. Haven't smoked a bad one from them yet. If you can find 'em, I recommend 'em.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 AM   #6

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I don't know if anyone here has ever had a Dunkel Maduro Mexico Chico, (I'm sure they're out of business because I haven't met anyone that's ever had one, or anyone that believes me when I tell them that they once existed) but if you find a box, buy them. They're skinnier than a mosquito's ass stretched across a rain barrel, and a fantastic smoke.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #7

Love the ACIDS!

N.D.

Tags
cigars rock!