Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I'm not sure this should be illegal. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/im-not-sure-should-illegal-20926/)

Jo da Plumbr 12-09-2009 04:42 PM

I'm not sure this should be illegal.

Wal-Mart Greeter Hospitalized After Being Punched by ShopperThursday, December 03, 2009

Print ShareThisNORTH VERSAILLES, Pa. A 72-year-old Wal-Mart greeter is in the hospital after being punched in the face by a Pittsburgh-area man.

Surveillance video shows Thomas Jenkins standing at the entrance to the Wal-Mart in a town about 13 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. A man comes around the corner, punches Jenkins in the face and the elderly man falls to the ground.

North Versailles Police Sgt. Vince DiCenzo says 55-year-old Paul Washington of North Versailles has been arrested and charged with punching Jenkins. DiCenzo says the attack appears unprovoked.

He says Washington denies hitting Jenkins.

Jenkins is being treated in a local hospital for broken facial bones.

It is not immediately clear if Washington has an attorney.

Wal-Mart Greeter Hospitalized After Being Punched by Shopper - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

dunerunner 12-09-2009 04:56 PM

Some people in this world just need to have their asses kicked. Mr Washington apparently belongs in that group!

Dillinger 12-09-2009 05:09 PM

I have to admit, I laughed at Jo's Thread Title, but that is not cool. Sucker punch some old guy trying to make a buck.

Mr. Washington needs a beat down and some time learning the difference of how we treat our elders ( his "training" preferably at the end of a rubber hose with a steel marble inside. ) :rolleyes:

NGIB 12-09-2009 05:11 PM

I've always been partial to a bar of soap in a sock - probably the GI in me...

suprdave 12-09-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 196866)
I've always been partial to a bar of soap in a sock - probably the GI in me...

What do your GI (Gastro-Intestinal) issues have to do with a sock? Perv...

cpttango30 12-09-2009 05:32 PM

I see another POS that would be Ripe for Jason Millers TV show Bully Beat down.

I would love to see this douch bag in there with hummmmmmm Brock Lesner (Health brock) or The Ice Man.

I wouldn't put Tito in there because he would lose to this douche bag as well as everyone else in the UFC.

robocop10mm 12-09-2009 05:48 PM

The fact that this guy has survived 55 years on this earth and has not learned anything about treating his elders shows me he is ripe for the soylent green. Perhaps his one positive contribution to society could be fertilizing a new tree.

dunerunner 12-09-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 196876)
Perhaps his one positive contribution to society could be fertilizing a new tree.

At Last!! A Green solution to the Crime Crisis!! Somebody tell Al Gore!!

Jo da Plumbr 12-09-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 196864)
I have to admit, I laughed at Jo's Thread Title, but that is not cool. Sucker punch some old guy trying to make a buck.

Mr. Washington needs a beat down and some time learning the difference of how we treat our elders ( his "training" preferably at the end of a rubber hose with a steel marble inside. ) :rolleyes:

Just kiddin JD. You shouldn't hit Wal Mart greeters.

Now those effers with the bell and red bucket...:rolleyes: