I'm a dumba$$ - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I'm a dumba$$

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
I will have to wear a silly looking yellow hat on the range and be responsible for what happens there and I will never make a profit off the investment. How did I get talked into this?
Explain "responsible". Like "responsible" as being held personably liable for what happens, like you could be sued and your home and assets be taken away ? Like being "responsible" if someone puts pistol powder in their rifle reload and it goes pop? You mean that kind of "responsible"?

Old 07-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #12

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle

There, fixed that for you...
Hahahaha, how did you do that?

Old 07-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 544 Times on 328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13

I should never have that title I have a history of not following orders. Lol
Well there are leaders and there are followers. Which one are you ?

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 07-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2922 Times on 1720 Posts

Lol. Wasn't expecting so many responses. I will be responsible for the safety of anyone using the range while I am there. Personally liable not really although I'm backed by like a 1/2 million dollar policy.
Wouldn't consider myself a leader but definitely not a follower.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #15

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Lol. Wasn't expecting so many responses. I will be responsible for the safety of anyone using the range while I am there. Personally liable not really although I'm backed by like a 1/2 million dollar policy.
Wouldn't consider myself a leader but definitely not a follower.
Half a million isn't what it used to be...your range should have a multi-million dollar liability policy covering all RSO's. If not, check the NRA website for coverage. Hate to say this but one psycho decides to off himself at your range or some mall ninja NDs off of the firing line and someone will be suing you for more than half a mil.
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 07-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #16

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Hahahaha, how did you do that?
Do what....?
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Newest Threads