Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   If you could move to any state... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/if-you-could-move-any-state-67229/)

krisko09 06-28-2012 04:28 AM

If you could move to any state...

If you could drop everything and move to any state, where would you go?

I'm thinking Wyoming or Montana myself.

Axxe55 06-28-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisko09 (Post 851744)
If you could drop everything and move to any state, where would you go?

I'm thinking Wyoming or Montana myself.

same two i was thinking of!:D with New Mexico and Arizona as alternates.

krisko09 06-28-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55

same two i was thinking of!:D with New Mexico and Arizona as alternates.

Haha, great minds think alike, as they say!

Axxe55 06-28-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisko09 (Post 851752)
Haha, great minds think alike, as they say!

true! if it didn't get so dang cold in Alaska, it would be an alternate choice too. but my old bones just don't like cold anymore!

jordan89 06-28-2012 04:41 AM

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, or anywhere else out west besides California

mrfox556 06-28-2012 04:46 AM

I liked the Kentucky countryside. Either that or Colorado

Durangokid 06-28-2012 05:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well if you can not stand the cold Wyoming would not be good for you. It gets cold on the Back Bone of the nation. We are geared to long cold winters so its not bad. We have nice city owned in door shooting ranges. If you live in SW Wyoming you are only 5 hours from warm weather. We have a small population Big country to rome over. Guns are a way of life. No CCW needed to carry open or concealed. Some of the nations best fishing and Big Game hunting. We would love to have any of you fellows as our neighbors and friends.:) Pack up your wagons and come to Big Wyoming.:D

jordan89 06-28-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durangokid (Post 851767)
Well if you can not stand the cold Wyoming would not be good for you. It gets cold on the Back Bone of the nation. We are geared to long cold winters so its not bad. We have nice city owned in door shooting ranges. If you live in SW Wyoming you are only 5 hours from warm weather. We have a small population Big country to rome over. Guns are a way of life. No CCW needed to carry open or concealed. Some of the nations best fishing and Big Game hunting. We would love to have any of you fellows as our neighbors and friends.:) Pack up your wagons and come to Big Wyoming.:D

I'd move to Wyoming in a heart beat if I could just find a good job.

krisko09 06-28-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durangokid

This is why i picked Wyoming lol

trip286 06-28-2012 05:21 AM

Utah. I'll let y'all take guesses as to why.