If They Carried...... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > If They Carried......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

1) A Viking-.50 Beowulf AR

2) Prince- A small Derringer

3) Angelina Jolie- Dual Wielding Desert Eagle .50's

4) A Samurai-Type 94, I believe their dedication to Japan wouldn't allow them to use a non Nipponese gun.

5) Kenny Chesney-Henry's AR7

Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Prince the Minneapolis musician, not A Prince.
Crap. I think he changed. I am sure it was A Prince when I started working on it.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #13

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

J.D. went where I was going with this. I want an explanation as to how you arrived at the decision.

Let's try with a new set.

1) Spartan

2) Lady Gaga

3) Klingon

4) Gary Bussey

5) Cajun/Bayou Guy

Old 03-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #14

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Spartan- This guy is a professional soldier who loves the up close battle. He wants to see your eyes as he kills you. He's gonna carry the AK pistol. Reliable platform and many shots. The pistol version so he can also carry his spear and shield.

Lady Gaga- Small and flashy. Custom snubbie revolver made of platinum with gold and diamond linlays. Maybe some gaudy grips with rubies and emeralds. Oh, and "Lady GaGa" engraved on the barrel.

Klingon- Fierce and fight to the death in every fight. The way to die is to do it in battle. But, he has no problem killing you quickly and sneaking up on you. He's gonna have a double-stack in .45 ACP. He's gonna take care if it as well.

Busey- He's just plain nuts. He's gonna carry a paintball or airsoft. It is going to be too big to carry concealed, and he does not care. He'll think it is funny to run up and down Hollywood Blvd shooting people with it and screaming "It's all about what it is, brother." He'll think it profound.

Cajun/Bayou Guy- We have at least one member from down there. Willshoum I believe. Wills in da swamp. God bless you all. (If I lived there I would want to open carry an AR chambered in .308. Good for the gators and I bet it can take care of that giant hungry python. Maybe a short barrel .410 or .20 ga for the smaller poisonous snakes).

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Last edited by skullcrusher; 03-26-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: learn to proof prior to submit, dork

Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 AM   #15

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Busey- He's just plain nuts. He's gonna carry a paintball or airsoft. It is going to be too big to carry concealed, and he does not care. He'll think it is funny to run up and down Hollywood Blvd shooting people with it and screaming "It's all about what it is, brother." He'll think it profound.

Spit the Dew on this one.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 AM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

1) Spartan- Snce there Society depended and was dedicated to Military service and this weapon derived it's name from their tactics, It would be natural that the Spartans would use the Phalanx CIWS. This is one Bada$$ 20mm Gatling Gun. Fit for the Ultimate fighting man.

2)Lady GaGa- This is one crazy B**ch, A woman with this much wacadoo stylings would be an FMG 9 it could be incorporated into the Stupid Clothes she wears.

3)Klingon- Being a Warrior Society, much like the Spartans. They would be dealing with a Futuristic weapon system. They would bring out MTHEL(Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser).

4)Gary Busey- This Man, he needs no Weapons but that of his wit. His own Son has said, "He's always telling stories about monkeys and toads and rockets. I can never understand what he's talking about."
Anyone that says stuff like this, "One night...at [the hospital], I was sitting in bed...and saw the Grim Reaper standing in the corner. He was seven feet tall, with a brown robe. He pointed to me and said, 'Relax, it's not your time to go. You have been given gifts. These gifts are ready to be received by mankind. So get on your feet and improve.' Then he laughed, spun his scythe and left. I wasn't asleep and I hadn't been for days. Whether this was a premonition or an angel in disguise, I don't know.", Needs no weapon. Besides who wants this man with a gun.

5)Cajun/Bayou guy- I have no other reason than I just picture some Cajun Boating around the swamp with a Mossberg .410 Bolt Action. It is just the image that pops into my head. This Guy with this Shotgun.

cajun-hardhat.jpg   mossberg-.410-bolt-action-shotgun-005.jpg