If these dogs aren't Photoshopped then WOW! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

If these dogs aren't Photoshopped then WOW!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #11
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8750 Times on 5226 Posts
Likes Given: 11599

There is someone here who has a dog that looks like a chupacabra. I can't remember who it was. It was one ugly/cute dog, though.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #12
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2465 Times on 1494 Posts
Likes Given: 13568

One of my friends in North Carolina was 4 foot 10, and about 120 pounds. Her great dane, Spook, was taller when he was sitting the she was standing up. It was always funny when he got in trouble and Tracy was correcting him. There he was looking down at her with a look of " I'm sorry mom!" on his face.

One of my ex-girlfriends (also my vet and a close friend) has an Irish Wolfhound named Sam. Shannon is 4 foot 11 and 119 pounds. Sam is tall enough to look her in the eye, and he goes about 170 pounds. When she takes him to work with her, she has to fold up the back seat in her f-250 so jhe can ride with some degree of comfort.

near as I can tell, those dogs were definitely not photoshopped.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.