If a Taser could do this...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > If a Taser could do this...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default If a Taser could do this...

If a Taser could do this... I'd order one right now!

.................................................. .................

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Now that's what I call authentically cooked Indian cuisine.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Primary power lines kids - STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Old 07-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #4

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I'll bet he got a charge out of that

Old 07-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #5

Ok, I admit that my first thought was "WOW!! That guy was totally fried!" Then I started to make my own joke.

Then I thought again about what I was doing. I just saw another human being die a horrible death. Is that really funny? Is it something to laugh and joke about?

I hate to be the party pooper, and I am usually the one that goes too far amongst my friends, but this is a real person dying a real death.

I wonder who he was? What was his name? Did he have a family that will miss him? Did he ever do something amazing, or maybe something terrible? How would I feel if he had been my brother, or father, or friend, and I found the video of his gruesome death posted on the internet, along with a bunch of jokes about it?

Just food for thought. I'm not trying to be preachy or a pain. This is just what is in my head right now.

Regards, Canis

Old 07-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

OUCH! The flaming hair was a nice touch, very MJesque.

To me, he was an anonymous moron proving that stupidity can be deadly. I'm sure his family is well-aware of how he died and that it was nobody's fault but his own (from the looks of it).

Last edited by orangello; 07-23-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by caniswalensis View Post
Ok, I admit that my first thought was "WOW!! That guy was totally fried!" Then I started to make my own joke.

Then I thought again about what I was doing. I just saw another human being die a horrible death. Is that really funny? Is it something to laugh and joke about?

I hate to be the party pooper, and I am usually the one that goes too far amongst my friends, but this is a real person dying a real death.

I wonder who he was? What was his name? Did he have a family that will miss him? Did he ever do something amazing, or maybe something terrible? How would I feel if he had been my brother, or father, or friend, and I found the video of his gruesome death posted on the internet, along with a bunch of jokes about it?

Just food for thought. I'm not trying to be preachy or a pain. This is just what is in my head right now.

Regards, Canis
Very true. I'm glad you bring up the serious point, like JD did, that safety should never be ignored. This guy was where he did not belong. I think the more people that see this, the better.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Okay, a little facts behind the video. This is about 2 years old, I believe, we have seen it in the power circle since it FIRST happened and then there was more to the story.

The person in question was not all there mentally. He was also a bit of a criminal, alledgedly - so I won't go into the crime(s) because none were proven.

He was, in effect, distraut over his recent "loss off face" in the "community" and reports say this was a final fairwell.....

Early in the video you can see other members trying to get him off the top of the train, and when he tries to reach for something, they try to grab him.

The video then cuts to later on during the "negotiation" and he is seen walking around on top of the car. The fatal contact was an accident in that it happened at that moment, but he was up there with a fatal contact in mind....

For what it's worth....

JD

Old 07-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #9

Well he picked a good way to go. that guy never knew what hit him.
I've been hooked up before to the point I could not let go. Burned a hole in my arm the size of a quarter and a half inch deep. Never felt a thing.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #10

Was it his intention to eventually touch those powerlines? or was he going to commit suicide by jumping off the train?.........What ever happend to threatening to throw themselves off a bridge? People are so wreckless with their lives. I never knew someone could just light up like that.