Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   If a Taser could do this... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/if-taser-could-do-16039/)

Jo da Plumbr 07-23-2009 01:27 PM

If a Taser could do this...

If a Taser could do this... I'd order one right now!

.................................................. .................http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...aterthanme.jpg

IGETEVEN 07-23-2009 01:40 PM

Now that's what I call authentically cooked Indian cuisine. :eek:

Dillinger 07-23-2009 04:05 PM

Primary power lines kids - STAY FAR AWAY!!!

opaww 07-23-2009 04:08 PM

I'll bet he got a charge out of that

caniswalensis 07-23-2009 04:28 PM

Ok, I admit that my first thought was "WOW!! That guy was totally fried!" Then I started to make my own joke.

Then I thought again about what I was doing. I just saw another human being die a horrible death. Is that really funny? Is it something to laugh and joke about?

I hate to be the party pooper, and I am usually the one that goes too far amongst my friends, but this is a real person dying a real death.

I wonder who he was? What was his name? Did he have a family that will miss him? Did he ever do something amazing, or maybe something terrible? How would I feel if he had been my brother, or father, or friend, and I found the video of his gruesome death posted on the internet, along with a bunch of jokes about it?

Just food for thought. I'm not trying to be preachy or a pain. This is just what is in my head right now.

Regards, Canis

orangello 07-23-2009 04:30 PM

OUCH! :eek: The flaming hair was a nice touch, very MJesque.

To me, he was an anonymous moron proving that stupidity can be deadly. I'm sure his family is well-aware of how he died and that it was nobody's fault but his own (from the looks of it).

Jo da Plumbr 07-23-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caniswalensis (Post 133011)
Ok, I admit that my first thought was "WOW!! That guy was totally fried!" Then I started to make my own joke.

Then I thought again about what I was doing. I just saw another human being die a horrible death. Is that really funny? Is it something to laugh and joke about?

I hate to be the party pooper, and I am usually the one that goes too far amongst my friends, but this is a real person dying a real death.

I wonder who he was? What was his name? Did he have a family that will miss him? Did he ever do something amazing, or maybe something terrible? How would I feel if he had been my brother, or father, or friend, and I found the video of his gruesome death posted on the internet, along with a bunch of jokes about it?

Just food for thought. I'm not trying to be preachy or a pain. This is just what is in my head right now.

Regards, Canis

Very true. I'm glad you bring up the serious point, like JD did, that safety should never be ignored. This guy was where he did not belong. I think the more people that see this, the better.

Dillinger 07-23-2009 04:57 PM

Okay, a little facts behind the video. This is about 2 years old, I believe, we have seen it in the power circle since it FIRST happened and then there was more to the story.

The person in question was not all there mentally. He was also a bit of a criminal, alledgedly - so I won't go into the crime(s) because none were proven.

He was, in effect, distraut over his recent "loss off face" in the "community" and reports say this was a final fairwell.....

Early in the video you can see other members trying to get him off the top of the train, and when he tries to reach for something, they try to grab him.

The video then cuts to later on during the "negotiation" and he is seen walking around on top of the car. The fatal contact was an accident in that it happened at that moment, but he was up there with a fatal contact in mind....

For what it's worth....

JD

Jo da Plumbr 07-23-2009 05:14 PM

Well he picked a good way to go. that guy never knew what hit him.
I've been hooked up before to the point I could not let go. Burned a hole in my arm the size of a quarter and a half inch deep. Never felt a thing. :eek:

dynastyofnext 07-23-2009 05:51 PM

Was it his intention to eventually touch those powerlines? or was he going to commit suicide by jumping off the train?.........What ever happend to threatening to throw themselves off a bridge? People are so wreckless with their lives. I never knew someone could just light up like that.