Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > If push comes to shove and they try to take our guns what would you do

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 72 Times on 42 Posts

First I would @^%$#*&^% and then @*&^*$#% after that I would &^(*&^#$@^%$ @#$%&^ %$#^& then bury $*&^% ^%$#* &^% after the hard work I would move to (#$%*&&^%$ and set up a @&^%$*@^%$#& Lets see them decipher that.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:19 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

I know what your saying. I wont cypher it for em.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:47 AM   #53

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

You guys got it all wrong.

"[W]hen the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advised by an artful man, who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually......"
-George Mason

They're not going to just up and declare all guns illegal all at once.

As previous posters have pointed out, and I agree 110%,thats damn near impossible.

Instead,they will use their old standby- Progressive increments.

First,they will get everyone to agree that we should have a system of regulation for fully automatic and other "military grade" or "unusual" weapons,based on a tax scheme.
In order to pay the tax to own the specific weapon,you must have permission granted by a background check.

Then,they will adopt a "law" that specifies in detail what kinds of arms are allowed to be imported,what you can own along "sporting uses" lines,who may or may not have arms,as well as setting up an agency to police arms within the nation.

The list of arms prohibited will grow to include more prohibited weapons and accouterments.

The list of prohibited possessors will grow as well as will the severity of the penalty for violating this "law",every time they can get a majority to agree to deprive a certain minority of what were once inalienable rights.

"It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it."
-George Washington

"Rights come from GOD not the state. You have rights antecedent to any earthly governments rights that can not be repealed or restrained by human laws. Rights derived from the great legislator: God."
-John Adams

Then you will have to undergo a government background check to purchase any arms at all.

And finally,the courts will rule that you do in fact have a right to arms,but only in accordance with "reasonable government regulations',which legitimatizes "gun control" efforts by the "modern interpretation" of the Second Amendment itself.

Each time a tragedy occurs there will be a push for more "reasonable regulations".

A man shoots another man who was trying to beat his brains into the pavement and they will try to do away with carrying arms.

A lunatic kills a dozen people in a random shooting and they push to take away certain accessories and "reasonably restrict" your ability to buy/own "assault weapons".

And bit by bit,we go along with it......were all "law abiding",right?

They're not trying to take EVERYTHING away from everyone,and at least some of us can still own SOME guns,right?

And after all,we don't want the evil (fill in the blank) to have guns,right?

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
-James Madison,Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

Till one day....not in the too distant future:

All we have left are bolt action .22's,single shot break breech .410's and 5 shot revolvers with calibers no larger then .30.All registered,as well as their owners being registered,and there can be no transfer besides government approved sales.

Then.

Then they'll take those,too.

"Prevention of popular insurrections and resistance to the government, by disarming the bulk of the people ... is a reason oftener meant than avowed ...."
-Blackstone

"When they took the fourth amendment, I was silent because I don't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I kept quiet because I know I'm innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I said nothing because I don't own a gun.
Now they've come for the first amendment, and I can't say anything at all."

— Tim Freeman tsf@cs.cmu.edu

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 07-23-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:00 AM   #54
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1992 Times on 1080 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintsplat View Post
First I would @^%$#*&^% and then @*&^*$#% after that I would &^(*&^#$@^%$ @#$%&^ %$#^& then bury $*&^% ^%$#* &^% after the hard work I would move to (#$%*&&^%$ and set up a @&^%$*@^%$#& Lets see them decipher that.
Gabby Johnson could not have said it any better.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 07-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

These are all great reasons why EVERYONE if you don't already should be supporting the NRA and or other pro
2A organization. By supporting them we can all stand together. Buy a hunting license for a youth or family member. Every hunter represents another legal firearms owner.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #56

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA

Gabby Johnson could not have said it any better.
Just much, much worse

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 07-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #57

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

I would go rent a ________ then dig a big hole in the back _____ ______ of ________ _______ property then I would bring my safe and put it in one hole and burry it. Planting a hedge row of ________ to hide it while planting very fast growing trees of _______ to hide it from view above. Then I would invest in 4 ________ trained ______ __________ dogs.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #58

Liked 1060 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 266

My reaction would depend on who the "They" are you speak of.

Sometimes I think that "They" is the largest organization in the world.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 07-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #59

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Heres an example for you,of "they":

“I believe people use these weapons because they can get them.I believe that a revolver, a rifle, a shotgun isn’t going to do the damage. It’s the big clips. It’s 100 rounds, You can not get to him to dislodge the gun because he can fire so rapidly and has so many bullets. Why do you need this?”
-Feinstein The Cvnt

Obviously,shes totally fixated on ghoulishly exploiting each and every tragedy to implement the exact plan I posted about above.

This is evident because theres not a single iota of reason in what shes saying.

Revolvers,shotguns,and rifles can and will kill people dead.In the wrong hands,they can kill many innocent people dead.

Feinstein and her ilk are just using these tragedies to target the particular chip in the block they want to "dislodge",as she claims guns are hard to be because of these magazines they're targeting (Freudian slip?).

Even if the bi7ch gets HER way,in a few years she'll be complaining about even 5 shot revolvers that can only be made to have loading gates so they must be slowly reloaded one shell at a time,when the first nutjob gets hold of a few of them and does the "new york reload" to waste as many people as he can in yet another victim disarmament zone massacre.

Then we can say goodbye to those,as well.

"They" are the ones who will stop at nothing to incrementally,piece by piece,take the right of arms ownership from the common man.

"They" are the ones who want to destroy our liberty by taking away our ability to actually,physically defend said liberty from tyranny.

"They" are the ones who want to establish a monopoly on the use of force in their favor,so that "they" can then implement whatever bull**** agenda on us they want,without fear of reprisal,resistance,or retribution.

Oh,and before you retort with the typical "rebelling against the government is impossible in this day and age so you can't justify private ownership of military grade weapons for this reason" nonsense,I suggest you read the following then look into history to see how true it actually is:

“It is interesting to hear certain kinds of people insist that the citizen cannot fight the government. This would have been news to the men of Lexington and Concord, as well as the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. The citizen most certainly can fight the government, and usually wins when he tries. Organized national armies are useful primarily for fighting against other organized national armies. When they try to fight against the people, they find themselves at a very serious disadvantage. If you will just look around at the state of the world today, you will see that the guerillero has the upper hand. Irregulars usually defeat regulars, providing they have the will. Such fighting is horrible to contemplate, but will continue to dominate brute strength.”
-Jeff Cooper

Our Founding Fathers did not write the Second Amendment so that we could enjoy duck hunting.
They did not write it so we could collect unusual and obsolescent arms from around the world.They didn't even write it expressly for the purpose of self defense.
These hobbies and other uses are just side benefits of a greater purpose- the Second Amendment was written so that ultimately,the people have a balance of force on their side which acts as a deterrent to tyranny,and in the extreme,can be used to fight tyranny.

Our Founders intended that we have military grade weapons for just this purpose.

Maybe what people who spout the sort of nonsense about the common man not being able to rise up against tyrannical government are really afraid of,why they really want to take such weapons away-

is because "THEY" KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IT CAN HAPPEN.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 07-23-2012 at 09:11 PM.