Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > if out n about east central florida, dont forget to

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 124 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 213

Default if out n about east central florida, dont forget to

check out the US Navy SEALS UDT Museum in Ft. Pierce...

for one it is a cool little quaint town on the east coast...

and 2nd...its the US Navy SEALS...need I say more...

well to one who has never served/enlisted....i was geeked when i left a small breakfast joint on hutchinson island (visiting my parents at a place they have there) with the brochure only to find out it was a simple 20min away. $8/adult

I dont want to overblow about it, it may not be so interesting to everyone, but is definitely worth consideration if not a visit (especially veterans day weekend- special demos and even their own air show in Stuart the following day)

well...enough said, the rest is up to you....

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Newest Threads