Idiots on motorcycles - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Idiots on motorcycles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 795 Times on 424 Posts
Likes Given: 50

[QUOTE=NGIB;484122]
2. The young idiots on crotch rockets that weave in and out of lanes at well over 100 MPH.

[QUOTE]

You leave us idiots alone ya big fun hater. We pay taxes on that road too.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:12 AM   #22

Liked 795 Times on 424 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
The young crotch crowd are the ones who went through the MSF course (if they are lucky) and think they know how to ride. The wanna-be racers! But put them on a track and they would have the azzes given back to them and then some.

Got the track covered too.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6035 Times on 3164 Posts
Likes Given: 433

every year i see more than a few lives ruined by those things. every one of em wrecks all the lives around em just to ride on a death trap. talk to a rider and its "my life i can do what i want" or i dont need a helmet i cant see with it" not a thought is taken for the lives they ruin when they are hit or crash or fall when the family members are forced to take care of a invalid for the rest of their lives.

if you wanna ride at least use a damn helmet and proper clothing. i dont wanna see FTF members at the place i work. you guys are welcome to come shooting but i dont wanna see you on a proffessional level.

im not for banning em and i dont think we need helmet laws. just common sense and use the helmets.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 04-12-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #24

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
...and i dont think we need helmet laws. just common sense and use the helmets.
I'm 110% against helmet laws. But you are a dumbass if you don't wear one.

My mother-in-law works in the wound care ward at the local hospital, she calls them donor-cycles.

Old 04-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #25

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post

You leave us idiots alone ya big fun hater. We pay taxes on that road too.
Yes you do. The folks that ride stupid also anger auto drivers. The last thing I need when I'm riding my bike normally is an angry person in a 2 ton car next to me. If y'all want to be speedracer - go to the track - not on public roads. If you're going to cruise slowly stay the hell out of the left lane. I didn't see a smiley in your post so I'm being a tad blunt...

Old 04-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #26

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ View Post
I'm 110% against helmet laws.
Um, why?

Old 04-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #27

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I spent my entire youth riding bikes albeit nothing with as much power as a zx11 or even a ninja 250 ( I did ride a ninja 600 once) I didn't like the feel of how you turned on them crotch rockets.

Helmet laws are just as stupid as seatbelt laws. It is my body and my life if I want to be dumb enough to not wear proper protective gear then that should be my choice not yours. That is like telling someone you can't wipe back to front when you crap because 4 other people did that and they had their balls rot off because they smeared dookie on they're ball sack.

As for the lane splitting it is legal in some states. I dislike the punk ass that rides up and put his boot or hand on my car to hold his ass up. That happened out side of dc one sunday. I had a little hyundia accent stick. OOPS man my foot sliped off the clutch maybe you should have been leaning on my 3 month old car.

The thing here with the rocket bikes is to put a 5' long swing arm on them.... People say they ride better. WTF over these bikes are made to be short and compact so that it is easier to flip from side to side and so that they have a tighter turning radius. I just laugh at the flip flop tanktop people. I seen a guy in flip flops and his girl in a pair of hot pants and a bikini top.

I know what bike I am getting a supermoto. It gives me the best of both worlds. Looks f a crotch rocket and the upright riding position of an off road bike.

I did at one time own a monster of a quad. It made Suzuki's quadzilla look like a kiddie bike. Mine was a Suzuki 250 frame with a Honday 600cc hurricane motor in it. Bored stroked it had bigger carbs and nitros. It didn't do crap for turning but you get that thing on a beach or a dune and let it go straight it would plow 2 ruts for at least a football field. I hit the nox ONCE and that was it I sold it after that. I would have killed myself on it. Fun while I had it though. The guy that built it even tossed in a set of carbs set up for alcohol.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #28
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3115 Times on 1790 Posts
Likes Given: 1326

Jester, even you have to admit that some antics pulled on the street are better done on the track.
I just believe that the street should not be a practice area for the track.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 04-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #29
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6035 Times on 3164 Posts
Likes Given: 433

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusLach View Post
Um, why?
Same reason I think anti-smoking and anti-gun laws are evil. It is all about personal responsibility. I do think that it should be left to the insurance companies to decide whether they wish to pay if your on a bike not wearing a helmet and you injure yourself whether they pay the bill or not... its all about choice.

I just think that it shouldn't be a fine levied by the state. It is none of the state's business whether your an idiot or not. But it istotally the business of the people covering your risk monetarily.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 04-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #30
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3115 Times on 1790 Posts
Likes Given: 1326

Some people are too dumb to figure things out on their own, so "Big Brother" has to make laws to keep the taxpayers alive.
That is why we have things like helmet laws.

I agree with JonM. Such laws, when enacted, is a pol's way of calling me "Dumb".

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)