Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Idiot vandals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 03:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 50 Times on 28 Posts

Default Idiot vandals

I'm at work this morning and my wife calls in tears and tells me that somebody has graffitied the passenger side of her new car whilst it was parked on our driveway.

So I head home and discover the words F**K YOU in large letters across the pristine white bodywork. I then discover that they've hit 2 of the neighbors cars in the same way.

I'm praying for them to come back and try it again whilst I'm home.

What kind of ******* does that?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-29-2013, 03:48 AM   #2

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishbulldog
I'm at work this morning and my wife calls in tears and tells me that somebody has graffitied the passenger side of her new car whilst it was parked on our driveway.

So I head home and discover the words F**K YOU in large letters across the pristine white bodywork. I then discover that they've hit 2 of the neighbors cars in the same way.

I'm praying for them to come back and try it again whilst I'm home.

What kind of ******* does that?
Punk ass kids that need a good ass whooping.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 05-29-2013, 04:00 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5978 Times on 3272 Posts
Likes Given: 11434

Darn kids...

Old 05-29-2013, 04:18 AM   #4

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

WD40 might remove a lot of it anyway.
Kids that pull that kind of crap have no idea what it takes to put a new vehicle in your garage. After a serious ass whipping they need put to work.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Anna_Purna Likes This 
Old 05-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #5
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19783 Times on 11233 Posts
Likes Given: 49857

if caught, i would make sure they had to pay restitution for the damages or at least the parents if they are underage. if they are underage and mommy and daddy have to dole out some serious change to have your wife's care repaired, i'll bet they get that butt whooping they deserve.

and i agree, total idiots with no respect for other peoples property. Bulldog, i hope they get caught and punished. please make sure to press charges. they need to learn their actions have consequences.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:21 AM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7725 Times on 4459 Posts
Likes Given: 9957

Several years ago a couple of high school kids tore up the lawn at the elementary school they attended where I was on the school board. We went to the parents first and the dad said that he would pay for damages, but I told him that in addition his boys had to come and apologize to the whole school at flag salute in the morning and explain why what they did was wrong (the kids at the school were very upset and asking why would somebody do this to their school). The dad told me to "go fuk myself" and withdrew his offer to pay damages. We pressed charges and they stuck. The dad sued the school. Went back and forth for a couple of years and the guy ended up paying for all damages plus all legal costs to the school in the end. Oh, and he still has two piece of sh!t kids who are never going to amount to squat.

Chances are that these kids are of the same stripe. Plan on pressing charges, and see if you can get the other victims on board as well.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #7

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Maybe if you ask around someone will have them on video or pictures of security cameras.

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

People Like This 
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19783 Times on 11233 Posts
Likes Given: 49857

chances are these kids probably live pretty close by as well. talk to some of the neighborhood kids as they may have heard something about it. many times kids who do this type of thing, tend to brag aout it.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #9

Liked 2343 Times on 1524 Posts

I thought it was bad when I used to soap Windows...

I like axxxes idea, find an honest kid in the area, and bribe him lol. Yeah, and press charges.

Feral cat waterboarder

People Like This 
Old 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #10

Liked 1653 Times on 932 Posts
Likes Given: 1112

"Goof Off" will wipe it right off. Somebody tagged my neighbors car. I just sprayed some "Goof Off" on a rag and it wiped off like it was never there.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This