Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Idiot vandals (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/idiot-vandals-91427/)

britishbulldog 05-29-2013 04:47 AM

Idiot vandals

I'm at work this morning and my wife calls in tears and tells me that somebody has graffitied the passenger side of her new car whilst it was parked on our driveway.

So I head home and discover the words F**K YOU in large letters across the pristine white bodywork. I then discover that they've hit 2 of the neighbors cars in the same way.

I'm praying for them to come back and try it again whilst I'm home.

What kind of ******* does that?

kytowboater 05-29-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britishbulldog
I'm at work this morning and my wife calls in tears and tells me that somebody has graffitied the passenger side of her new car whilst it was parked on our driveway.

So I head home and discover the words F**K YOU in large letters across the pristine white bodywork. I then discover that they've hit 2 of the neighbors cars in the same way.

I'm praying for them to come back and try it again whilst I'm home.

What kind of ******* does that?

Punk ass kids that need a good ass whooping.

MisterMcCool 05-29-2013 05:00 AM

Darn kids...

DrumJunkie 05-29-2013 05:18 AM

WD40 might remove a lot of it anyway.
Kids that pull that kind of crap have no idea what it takes to put a new vehicle in your garage. After a serious ass whipping they need put to work.

Axxe55 05-29-2013 05:25 AM

if caught, i would make sure they had to pay restitution for the damages or at least the parents if they are underage. if they are underage and mommy and daddy have to dole out some serious change to have your wife's care repaired, i'll bet they get that butt whooping they deserve.

and i agree, total idiots with no respect for other peoples property. Bulldog, i hope they get caught and punished. please make sure to press charges. they need to learn their actions have consequences.

Vikingdad 05-29-2013 06:21 AM

Several years ago a couple of high school kids tore up the lawn at the elementary school they attended where I was on the school board. We went to the parents first and the dad said that he would pay for damages, but I told him that in addition his boys had to come and apologize to the whole school at flag salute in the morning and explain why what they did was wrong (the kids at the school were very upset and asking why would somebody do this to their school). The dad told me to "go fuk myself" and withdrew his offer to pay damages. We pressed charges and they stuck. The dad sued the school. Went back and forth for a couple of years and the guy ended up paying for all damages plus all legal costs to the school in the end. Oh, and he still has two piece of sh!t kids who are never going to amount to squat.

Chances are that these kids are of the same stripe. Plan on pressing charges, and see if you can get the other victims on board as well.

tri70 05-29-2013 12:02 PM

Maybe if you ask around someone will have them on video or pictures of security cameras.

Axxe55 05-29-2013 01:12 PM

chances are these kids probably live pretty close by as well. talk to some of the neighborhood kids as they may have heard something about it. many times kids who do this type of thing, tend to brag aout it.

primer1 05-29-2013 01:17 PM

I thought it was bad when I used to soap Windows...

I like axxxes idea, find an honest kid in the area, and bribe him lol. Yeah, and press charges.

Rick1967 05-29-2013 01:22 PM

"Goof Off" will wipe it right off. Somebody tagged my neighbors car. I just sprayed some "Goof Off" on a rag and it wiped off like it was never there.