Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'd like your input!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

this is AMERICA as long as their actions arn't harming you or yours then they have every right to do to themselves as they see fit
BUT i have to say you did right.... it is the owners property to do with as they see fit

Old 04-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
Big TOW
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4546 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 4682

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
I was up in the Pocono Mts., scouting for turkey season today (Wed. 4/24/13). I came out of the woods and stopped to get a sandwich at about 2 pm. As I walked into the store, I noticed a car parked out front, with a dude sitting in it with the car running, listening to music. I ordered my sandwich and had left my wallet and sidearm locked in my car, I had not bought a CC holster with me.

As I walked back into the store after retrieving my wallet, I noticed the dude and a young woman sitting in the car doing a drug transaction (him to her) white powder. I notified the business owner of the situation and recommended that she not interfere at this point, but next time call the police and not to try to be a hero. They both drove off before i got done talking to the owner. Since it was her business, I left it to her to decide how she wanted to handle it in the future.

What would you have done?
Pocono's, that was probably just a couple Albany Republicrats on their way back home. Interfering with a criminal transaction in NY can get you prosecuted; Play Sgt Shultz and just walk away!