Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I'd like your input! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/id-like-your-input-89513/)

eatmydust 04-24-2013 11:18 PM

I'd like your input!

I was up in the Pocono Mts., scouting for turkey season today (Wed. 4/24/13). I came out of the woods and stopped to get a sandwich at about 2 pm. As I walked into the store, I noticed a car parked out front, with a dude sitting in it with the car running, listening to music. I ordered my sandwich and had left my wallet and sidearm locked in my car, I had not bought a CC holster with me.

As I walked back into the store after retrieving my wallet, I noticed the dude and a young woman sitting in the car doing a drug transaction (him to her) white powder. I notified the business owner of the situation and recommended that she not interfere at this point, but next time call the police and not to try to be a hero. They both drove off before i got done talking to the owner. Since it was her business, I left it to her to decide how she wanted to handle it in the future.

What would you have done?

sniper762 04-25-2013 12:05 AM

Thats what cell phones are made for

MisterMcCool 04-25-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust

Nothing....

Mosin 04-25-2013 12:14 AM

Nothing. Who cares? Her or his money, their body. Let them do what they want.

Mosin 04-25-2013 12:29 AM

You should get your CCW and patrol the streets for people who skydive, race cars, take up dangerous sports, and undercook their chicken...

Oh wait, of all those dangerous activities only 'drugz' have been deemed unfit for our society by some inept incompetent government agency.

Yay 'Mercia.

303tom 04-25-2013 03:54 AM

Nothing................ain`t none of my business................as long as they don`t f with me.

Axxe55 04-25-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1225868)
I was up in the Pocono Mts., scouting for turkey season today (Wed. 4/24/13). I came out of the woods and stopped to get a sandwich at about 2 pm. As I walked into the store, I noticed a car parked out front, with a dude sitting in it with the car running, listening to music. I ordered my sandwich and had left my wallet and sidearm locked in my car, I had not bought a CC holster with me.

As I walked back into the store after retrieving my wallet, I noticed the dude and a young woman sitting in the car doing a drug transaction (him to her) white powder. I notified the business owner of the situation and recommended that she not interfere at this point, but next time call the police and not to try to be a hero. They both drove off before i got done talking to the owner. Since it was her business, I left it to her to decide how she wanted to handle it in the future.

i think you handles it exactly as it should have been. if the owner of the business wants to allow drug deals to go down in her parking lot, then so be it.

ScottA 04-25-2013 04:06 AM

While I think our drug control policy has problems, you did the right thing. The only thing else might be write down the plate number and give it to the police.

Kdub 04-25-2013 04:28 AM

I agree. Plates with a description. Let them do their drugs, but keep it out of the public.

kfox75 04-25-2013 07:01 AM

You handled it the same way I would. If it doesn't directly affect me or mine, let the property owner decide what to do.