Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ice Mans Last fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 02:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Default Ice Mans Last fight?

OK after the very impressive loss Chuck showed the last time out. Dana White said thats it your done. Now he is saying well maybe you can keep fighting. First I want to say to Dana dude man up and stick to your word. Second Chuck retire already dude you are one greatest fighters in MMA history. You have plenty of money think about your wife and kids retire and go drink Mojitos at Canes house. I understand you still love to fight and you still have the drive to fight. You are getting older and the competition is getting younger and more skilled. You have nothing to prove at all to any fan. If a fan does say you need to prove your self they are stupid and full of dung.

OK MMA GODS OF FTF make your pick from below on who chuck should fight in his last UFC match.

Houston Alexander

Ryan "The Master" Bader

Stephan Bonnar

Quinton Jackson

Rich Franklin

Anderson Silva

Brandon Vera

Last edited by cpttango30; 08-12-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-12-2009, 02:34 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Where's the poll? No vote?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I tried to make it a poll but screwed it up big time.

I guess I can make one.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:15 AM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'd like to see Chuck fight Silva for his farewell bout. Silva can duke it out, but Chuck has an anvil for a jaw. On the ground, Silva clearly has the advantage, but getting Chuck to the mat would be a chore for Anderson.
My 2 bits. Chuck doesn't kick downstairs, which is the only reason it would be close.