I wonder if Amsel want one of these?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I wonder if Amsel want one of these?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default I wonder if Amsel want one of these?

We have all seen the pics of Amsel's monkey. This would make it easier to find in the dark.

Glowing Monkeys

What's next, land sharks?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

LOL I hadn't saw this thread....
I don't need any other pet, after 1 Monkey, 2 Dogs, 2 Parrots, I'm just fine.
Moya is getting old.... she is around 10 years old and needs more care and attention, after she pass I just want dogs, are easily to care.
When Moya figure out how to scape she climb very up high in her tree.... some time she does at night... that "glow" would be very useful at night otherwise we offer food to get her down.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 06-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I didn't know you had a monkey!?!? Is that a fun pet?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 06-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default About Moya

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
I didn't know you had a monkey!?!? Is that a fun pet?

Yes, It's a Venezuelan Red Howler Monkey (Alouatta Seniculus) named Moya, is very fun, but demanding at same time... you can't travel, you can't leave it alone at home, always someone has to take care of her... She sleep in a basket inside the house but every morning you have to put her in her tree and bring her down at night... she is hand feeded, but unpredictable with strange and unfamiliar people.... is some agresive with strange womens (she pull the hair of some girls visiting the house) as a female we think that is jealous....
It was a gift to my girlfriend from a familiar, her mother was killed by biting an electricty cable so she was a orphan baby, my girlfriend bring her being just a baby.
But on the bright side is fun, goofy, playful.... eat everything you can offer to her, always amaze us with her intelligence... is a nice pet, the only problem is that need a lot of care and attention...

Me with Moya

Read this!
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 06-17-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Add a Link

Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That f*cker looks evil.

The monkey don't look too friendly, either

Old 06-17-2009, 09:31 PM   #6

Liked 314 Times on 209 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Back in the 1960's a school friend of mine family had 2 pet Capuchin monkeys. These little monkeys were kind of cool but you had to keep your eye on them. Alot of times when you turned your back on them they would run up and bite you in the A$$. They also would grab anything you had loose around your person and scurry away with it. The worst one of the two would sometimes throw his shat at people. After several years they had to give them away to a good home that could tollerate these little farts.