Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I want...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,355
Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Default I want...

I want this to get out and someone with video skills to do this.
I'd like a videographer to make a short documentary entitled 'I stopped a mass shooting'
That interviews the numerous counts of CCW holders who stopped a mass shooting. That let's them explain what they saw and how they stopped it, with facts sprinkled through the short video.

Then when people call for gun bans, we could just point to that video and demand a ban on gun free zones.

__________________

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Mosin is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,993
Liked 359 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I want this to get out and someone with video skills to do this.
I'd like a videographer to make a short documentary entitled 'I stopped a mass shooting'
That interviews the numerous counts of CCW holders who stopped a mass shooting. That let's them explain what they saw and how they stopped it, with facts sprinkled through the short video.

Then when people call for gun bans, we could just point to that video and demand a ban on gun free zones.
The anti gunners will just ignore it and lie.
__________________

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,906
Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
The anti gunners will just ignore it and lie.
True, theres already one out i saw yesterday that "proved" that even if there were several armed with a CCW it would have not or would not change anything- Guess the anti gun fuks are prepared?
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,391
Liked 200 Times on 152 Posts

Default

Well I'm so ashamed of myself I actually gave into an anti gun nut last night. He said were do you draw the line should we be able to own tanks or nukes. And I told him I would actually agree to a law banning nukes.

__________________
kycol is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
Well I'm so ashamed of myself I actually gave into an anti gun nut last night. He said were do you draw the line should we be able to own tanks or nukes. And I told him I would actually agree to a law banning nukes.
I wouldn't. I look at it this way, if the common man had all the same armaments as government, then the governments may do away with their own nukes so that they could legislate us into not having them.

I say, unrestrict nukes for a nuke free world!!

There's probably some seriously flawed logic in there somewhere.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,906
Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I wouldn't. I look at it this way, if the common man had all the same armaments as government, then the governments may do away with their own nukes so that they could legislate us into not having them.

I say, unrestrict nukes for a nuke free world!!

There's probably some seriously flawed logic in there somewhere.
What worries me is i understand your logic
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
TDS92A Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,355
Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol
Well I'm so ashamed of myself I actually gave into an anti gun nut last night. He said were do you draw the line should we be able to own tanks or nukes. And I told him I would actually agree to a law banning nukes.
I don't even answer that question. It's a red herring, designed to force you to capitulate to something outrageous, so they can point and say, 'SEE!!! You agree to SOME legislation!!!'
And if you say everyone should have nukes, they paint you as a gun nut wacko.

I've been asked this question. I simply respond...

'So you're pro-choice?'
... Then a mother should be able to abort her 25 year old son... Or do you agree to 'some legislation?'
__________________

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Mosin is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
62 gr Fusion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Squawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 865
Liked 190 Times on 127 Posts

Default

THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T LEGISLATE CRAZY

IF THE GOVERNMENT OUTLAWS GUNS, THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GUNS WILL BE OUTLAWS

Ban Gun Free Zones 2012

__________________

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Squawk is offline  
RJMercer Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,906
Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I don't even answer that question. It's a red herring, designed to force you to capitulate to something outrageous, so they can point and say, 'SEE!!! You agree to SOME legislation!!!'
And if you say everyone should have nukes, they paint you as a gun nut wacko.

I've been asked this question. I simply respond...

'So you're pro-choice?'
...
Quote:
Then a mother should be able to abort her 25 year old son...
Or do you agree to 'some legislation?'
I know several that should have been given that choice
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
TDS92A Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #10
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,454
Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I don't even answer that question. It's a red herring, designed to force you to capitulate to something outrageous, so they can point and say, 'SEE!!! You agree to SOME legislation!!!'
And if you say everyone should have nukes, they paint you as a gun nut wacko.

I've been asked this question. I simply respond...

'So you're pro-choice?'
... Then a mother should be able to abort her 25 year old son... Or do you agree to 'some legislation?'
having raised teenagers...i now know WHY some species eat their young!
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
fmj is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes