Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I wan away from home..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 03:26 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1633 Times on 855 Posts
Likes Given: 3384

Hang in there. Recon we need to fire up the clown car. Gather up some o the guys and pay ya a visit.
Ill bring the shine.
Who's gonna bring the wimin?

Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1772 Times on 1159 Posts
Likes Given: 1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
I blew it .! I should a left when I said I was going to.! It'll have to be tomorrow.,!
I started walking around the house and seeing her stuff all over the place . I'm not feeling so tough at the moment.! This has got to change , fix it or finish it.!
I need closure or something.!

How can one move on when things linger so.? I'm not handling it all the well either.! As hard as I try , it is extremely difficult to detach when everything is in limbo.! I could really use a drink or something right about now.

To all that have this loss , I feel your pain and know how empty one can feel !
Just lost and numb , Eeeeek.! So much for denial , down to reality , this is real .
respect to all that have gone through this I'm sure you've come out a better stronger person and do know love..! It is a wonderful experience and worth the pain.!

And so it begins , a new adventure and time to cast away some years of conditioning..! One step in front of the other ..! I!m willing to do whatever it takes to end this and we both need space and time to heal . There is a smile on my face and no anger , just a sense of loss..!

Thanks for your patients , it really helps to get it off my shoulders , nothing to hide and no fingers to point blame , the way it should be.!
Dango my friend as a great man once told me "This too shall pass!" As long as you are talking to us things are gonna be OK, we are here for you.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 05-13-2013, 04:53 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2229 Times on 1383 Posts
Likes Given: 14840

I'm really uncomfortable and not used to not being in control of myself .! Eeek.!

Too much in a short time is all , I need to come up for air , YO..!

And thanks , don't mean to snivel , just want to get a grip on one thing at a time.! This is chaos and overdose multi tasking , what truck just hit me..?

It is sad but life doth roll on..! I can (ROLL) when I have to..!

Thanks all and time to walk the walk after all the BS I preach..! Lets put it to the test , is it real , or is it MERMOREX..! Old audio junkie jargon ..! Ok , who knows that old time commercial...! Reel to reel recorder days , man , I'm an antique.!

Old 05-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 309 Times on 242 Posts
Likes Given: 117

You'll get through it all and look back in wonder on how quickly things can change,,, good or bad as it may seem. But as you say, you will be stronger and more resilient afterwards, it will always be there, but you are able to put things in order and perspective,,, hang in there chief.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2172 Times on 1286 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

dango - Go to where your soul is revitalized. Sounds like you're visiting one of those spots now.

When you return, set some goals to acheive and write them down, goals give us something to look forward to and to work towards.

Take time to think about where you want your life to take you. Thinking is hard work, that is why so few actually do it.

I know this is cheesy, but I also know that you're old enough to remember Lynn Anderson's song "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden." When times are tough, I sing that song to myself and just keep on keepin' on.

God bless and God speed.

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

Last edited by eatmydust; 05-13-2013 at 11:57 AM.
dango Likes This 
Old 05-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default You writings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Yeap , I wan away from home all wight..! I know of a whimsical place on Cather's Run , a little trout stream deep in the forest.! The place is like out of some fictional days of Lore , elves , fairies , the whole deal.! Too beautiful to put in words , but , I shall try.! There is a small water fall which forms a large deep pool . If not for the sound of falling water to betray it's presents , one would never know it's existence . Hidden by a grove of accident Hemlocks and Mountain Laurel , the getting to it is a bit obscure , a game trail more or less
And quite invisible to the untrained eye.!
Rather thick and hidden..! Sometimes crawling , sometimes climbing over laurel thickets..! Once through the thickets , it opens to a post card surreal landscape.!
I can not find the words , like trying to describe the most beautiful woman your eyes have ever beheld.!

The landscape tells of it's age and the extremes in weather trends it had been through.! Erosion , snows , floods , it's all there , it's biography..! You can actually read the water line , the scars it left on the defenselessness against the forces of nature and water.! In this one particular place , the water and it's never ending attack upon the earth left some unique geological features..!

Now , I have not been to this place in some 25+ years or so , so the changes left me speechless..! The last time I'd been there , on the North Bank jutted a very large rock , the size of perhaps a five story building , 36,000 sq.ft..! This rock was so large , I'd set my camp on it's surface and dive into the pool from it.!
A (HUMONGUS) rock..! Now , this rock has eroded and fallen into the stream now barely visible ..! WOW..!

This paradise is a place I would go to when I didn't want to be bothered , too. Far in for trout fishermen to get out before dark , freedom , solitude , absolute nature at it's finest..! I have returned home to PM some very special and get more ammo , lots of ammo..! While. I'm home , I'll take a hot shower and eat something good...Hmmmm..? A cream filled doughnut..! I left everything there
But. My firearms . I REALY doubt any one would find my camp , but won't leave any weapons lying about..!

I will take some pics but no way can I capture the depth and beauty of such a place .! Don't know how long I'll be gone , as long as I feel like I guess..!
You all take care and stay healthy and I'll chime in when I return.!

I'll take you all with me..! See Yaa..!
I consider your writing sui generis – with the melliferous odor of a truly secret garden!
Old 05-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
I consider your writing sui generis – with the melliferous odor of a truly secret garden!
LOL , and thanks , I think..?

I feeling clearer today and going to get back to my little paradise.!
The weather ,it's taken a strange turn , 29 degrees this morning and to above 54 until Wednesday , then , up to 80..Eeek..! Tricky to dress for ,
Radical changes . I'll just be carrying some extra baggage , jacket , long Johns , etc..!

This time , I have an old faithful companion , my dog , just have to keep an eye out and on a long rope at times , many predators..Eeek.!

Going to relax and savior what I have accomplished ! The old friend , (katana) is starting to feel Ta home in my hands again , but still , a long way to go..! I'll get there , just slow and easy..!

I'm in no hurry , just slow and easy and turn the phone off , dats right ,
No BS TODAY WORLD..! I'm on a mental vacation..!

Last edited by dango; 05-13-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #18

Liked 812 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

I don't know what he's talking about either, but then again I was told my French is no good. Funny thing, I wasn't talking at the time...

Old 05-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
Well , now that I think upon it , a catheter would save valuable time.!

And , I am not "unique" , just weird and the melliferous odor , no more chocolate with cabbage for me..!

Thanks..! . <---Oooops , meant big dumb fingers on little tiny punk
A$$ I-Pad..!

Last edited by dango; 05-13-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
I don't know what he's talking about either, but then again I was told my French is no good. Funny thing, I wasn't talking at the time...
Well ,tis mind boggling..? think it (Latin)though..?
I know that feeling and think I should think quieter..! Eeek..!