Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I should be dead (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/i-should-dead-14596/)

Hot Sauce NARC 06-08-2009 02:51 PM

I should be dead

I was riding my motorcycle ive had for 2 months (03 Kawasaki 636 ninja with 3000 miles) to my girlfriends house about 3 hours away from where i live, when out of nowhere an Illinois Field Rat, a lazy jobless no good piece of crap democratic white tailed welfare dependant DEER! jumped into my lane. I happened so fast i couldnt avoid hitting it so i T-BONED this Obama supporting vegitarian at a speed i will not disclose for insurance purposes. The bike thankfully laid over and i slid to a stop. Somehow and i have no idea why (i credit GOD and some of my cooler dead relatives) I managed to get up and walk away from this crash with nothing more than a little road rash on my knees and elbows. The bike is pretty much totaled so hopefully i will get a nice check that will immediatly be spent on a new rifle and eventually a 1911, Im done with motorcycles. O and if you ask a duputy nice enough he will usually let you shoot the son of a b***h deer that caused all your problems :D

CA357 06-08-2009 02:58 PM

Wow! That's some way to make your 100th post. I'm glad you're okay.

Dillinger 06-08-2009 02:59 PM

Holy Hell!! :eek::eek:

Glad you are okay brother, but I bet that is one ride you will never forget.

Damn glad you were able to walk away from it.

Welcome to the: "I Beat The Gravelings" Club

So far we got me, BobbyB13 and now you.

And that is just the last 45 days worth of additions - I am sure the group is MUCH larger, we just haven't had a meeting yet to see who all is in the club.

Hope you feel better, and gets that fat insurance check, real soon!

JD

RL357Mag 06-08-2009 03:02 PM

Damn! You ARE one lucky SOB. I had an accident back in '99 at under 40mph that sent me to a trauma center via chopper where I spent the next two weeks recovering from 9 broken ribs along the spine, clavicle, scapula in two places, punctured lung, and forehead gashed to the skull. The nurses at the Hartford Trauma Center call bikes "Donorcycles", although they admitted that more often than not there are no transplantable organs from most bike accidents due to chest and head trauma. I won't ride at night around here because of the deer population. This is Americade week here - and the ratio of bikes to cars is about 2 to 1.

Jo da Plumbr 06-08-2009 03:09 PM

Thatís what happens when you go deer hunting with a small caliber vehicle.

You need a F150 at least.

Glad your OK

user4 06-08-2009 03:10 PM

Haha. Glad you're okay.

Samples.32 06-08-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr (Post 114575)
Thatís what happens when you go deer hunting with a small caliber vehicle.

You need a F150 at least.

Glad your OK

Yes I agree that was extremely irresponsible ;) :D Glad you didn't get hurt :)

Hot Sauce NARC 06-08-2009 03:29 PM

thanks guys, and gal. This makes me think i should be rolling around in a modifed tractor vehicle like the dude with the hockey mask in The Road Warrior.

CA357 06-08-2009 03:42 PM

I gave up motorcycles in my early thirties. Sometimes I miss it, but not badly enough to want to do it again. ;)

dunerunner 06-08-2009 03:48 PM

Hot Sauce, glad you survived without much wear and tear. Obviously wearing a full coverage helmet and full leather riding suit.

So, how much venison did you get?