I said I'll do it ..!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I said I'll do it ..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3462 Times on 1935 Posts
Likes Given: 19300

Default I said I'll do it ..!

Every so often , I make comments about me and my (katana)..!
Three months ago , I almost could not pick it up.! I have made claim that I was
A martial artist most of my life and in saying , the sword.!

My body , broken and heeling , I was counted down and out , well , they were all wrong .!

I'm no where near where I was but good enough to back up what I say.! I do not BS so's to show my word is true , how do I post a video ..? Yeap , me and my Katana (sword ! I am about 25% back but it would be enough to you , I ain't BS,n. .....!

HOW DO I POST A Video..? .
Thank Yaul..!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Here's a link to the Video section.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/video/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

dango Likes This 
Old 05-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Pardon if I blush and thanks.......!

Old 05-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yo , not to offend , but I really want to add music and the song I chose has special meaning to me (DON'T DO WANT. THEY TELL YA)..? Some of words..?

Need ok before I do this audio or I'll have to find something else.! I wasn't even gonna do this , but I am so proud to get this far , what can I say.?

Samurai Flash..! Oh yeah..!

Something changed me this last surgery cause I know people , many people that will be shocked , I've been way to humble all this time.!
Not many know I even do this .! I ain't getting no younger and it just might have a positive effect on others with health issues and living in pain.

Working on video so's give me a few days.! Thanks..!

Last edited by dango; 05-23-2013 at 03:50 PM.
303tom Likes This 
Old 05-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Hi Dango, I have practiced iaido for at least 20 years now, and teaching my kids. You get a great workout with the craft. I love my katanas as much as my guns. They are also just as expensive.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #6

Liked 137 Times on 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister
Hi Dango, I have practiced iaido for at least 20 years now, and teaching my kids. You get a great workout with the craft. I love my katanas as much as my guns. They are also just as expensive.
Very cool jäger I have just begun training in kenjutsu and I am enjoying every second of it! Who is your preferred katana maker?

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

dango Likes This 
Old 05-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #7

I actually have 2 new bokins that just arrived today any one wanna come spar I need the practice!

dango Likes This 
Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Last year I bought a Cheness "Oniyuri" Bujinkan Katana for self defense. It is very easy to use in the small tight spacies of the house. See company pic below. I would not use my full size Katana in the house. I also have a much higher quality customized Katana made for my specifications. I will post a picture later. It is all black with dragon theme. The photos are on my IPAD. I sold my older Katanas two years ago, and will probably replace my newer ones in 7 or 8 years. I do this with guns too. I go through my bokkens quickly too. Looking to switch from wood to the plastic cold steel trainers. I bought my son a Raptor. It is inexpensive and a very good first Katana. My daughter wants a customized Katana, but I have to save up since I bought an expensive AR recently.

oniyuri1.jpg  
Old 05-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister
Last year I bought a Cheness "Oniyuri" Bujinkan Katana for self defense. It is very easy to use in the small tight spacies of the house. See company pic below. I would not use my full size Katana in the house. I also have a much higher quality customized Katana made for my specifications. I will post a picture later. It is all black with dragon theme. The photos are on my IPAD. I sold my older Katanas two years ago, and will probably replace my newer ones in 7 or 8 years. I do this with guns too. I go through my bokkens quickly too. Looking to switch from wood to the plastic cold steel trainers. I bought my son a Raptor. It is inexpensive and a very good first Katana. My daughter wants a customized Katana, but I have to save up since I bought an expensive AR recently.
That is a beautiful sword. After training a bit I bought my first "real" katana to practice cuts and draw strikes. It is a hanwei practical pro performance. I love it so far. I already want another type a more expensive, more customized one that i will not train with and keep for self defense. I also have looked at the cold steel trainers looks like a good investment to me.

dango Likes This 
Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yo Jagermeister , I bow to you as well , wow , didn't know there were that many of us..!

Ain't this special..? we all should do a vid to learn from each other ..!
I'm always incorporating new techniques..!

We are an army of silent shadows , quiet , but lethal...! I like it ,

PS: do love the guns but these weapons demand their due..!
If you got it , flaunt it , would love to see all this stuff..! I will show you mine if you show me yurn....! Beautiful blade..!

Last edited by dango; 05-23-2013 at 07:52 PM.