I really enjoyed this article... though there were some valid points in it

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I really enjoyed this article... though there were some valid points in it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I really enjoyed this article... though there were some valid points in it

How Long Before You Wake Up, Politicos? - The Market Ticker

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Wow! Scary, but BRUTALLY honest read

Except for the fact that I do NOT understand high finance, every aspect of that article rang true. Somebody better wake up in Washington soon!

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.