The "I never" thread - Page 12
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I never" thread

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Eturnsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,211
Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Default

Perhaps one day. But.....

I have never paid to post on a forum.

I have however tried to bring new members with insightful posts that bolster membership and make the site more appealing to sponsors.


__________________
“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”
Eturnsdale is offline  
Dillinger Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #112
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,617
Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale
Perhaps one day. But.....

I have never paid to post on a forum.

I have however tried to bring new members with insightful posts that bolster membership and make the site more appealing to sponsors.
If there's a PM option on these forums you can continue the conversation that way. I don't wish to moderate anyone from saying anything, ever, just think there's some things that are better left in more private conversations, like the awkwardness of this specific one. Hahahaha


BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #113
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,092
Liked 2823 Times on 1833 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

If there's a PM option on these forums you can continue the conversation that way. I don't wish to moderate anyone from saying anything, ever, just think there's some things that are better left in more private conversations, like the awkwardness of this specific one. Hahahaha
FYI: There is underage forum members.
__________________
Feral cat waterboarder
primer1 is online now  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #114
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 11,271
Liked 7692 Times on 4224 Posts
Likes Given: 7395

Default

I never:

Shot anyone that I didn't have to.

Stole anything from another person

Violated an oath (military or LE)

Disobeyed a lawful order

Or believed that any nation, past or present was the equal of the USA.
__________________
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”[IMG] Admiral Bull Halsey

Stop the population explosion. Make war, not love :D
locutus is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #115
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 804
Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default

I have never been arrested.
Ranger-6 is offline  
 
Old 09-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #116
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sniper03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,073
Liked 3472 Times on 1678 Posts
Likes Given: 1743

Default

This year if you do not vote I hope you enjoy your firearms for a little longer!
There are those who run for office that will support our Second Amendment and for sure with the present Administration those who do not. Remember Operation Fast and Furious! Remember who is trying their best to implement the UN Small Arms Treaty here in the US. Obama, Reid, Clinton, Holder, Neapolitan. Who called all Military Vets potential domestic terrorists! Who implemented the Brady Bill in an attempt to take all of our ARs and other weapons!
The point being if the present administration selects two more Supreme Court Judges as they have the past two liberal judges. We in all probability loose our Second Amendment Rights in the very near future. So it is not about politics! It is about defending our Second Amendment Rights and others. Some do not realize the importance of the this coming election. Or they don't care! But mark my word! They Will as soon as they get a chance!
I do not want my prized weapons taken and sawed up! But I will defend our Second Amendment Rights and others. And the old saying "Do Not Tread On Me"! So not voting is nothing to be bragging about!
03
__________________
The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 09-15-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Sniper03 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #117
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,617
Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03
This year if you do not vote I hope you enjoy your firearms for a little longer!
There are those who run for office that will support our Second Amendment and for sure with the present Administration those who do not. Remember Operation Fast and Furious! Remember who is trying their best to implement the UN Small Arms Treaty here in the US. Obama, Reid, Clinton, Holder, Neapolitan. Who called all Military Vets potential domestic terrorists! Who implemented the Brady Bill in an attempt to take all of our ARs and other weapons!
The point being if the present administration selects two more Supreme Court Judges as they have the past two liberal judges. We in all probability loose our Second Amendment Rights in the very near future. So it is not about politics! It is about defending our Second Amendment Rights and others. Some do not realize the importance of the this coming election. Or they don't care! But mark my word! They Will as soon as they get a chance!
I do not want my prized weapons taken and sawed up! But I will defend our Second Amendment Rights and others. And the old saying "Do Not Tread On Me"! So not voting is nothing to be bragging about!
03
I won't lie, I'm no 2nd ammendment humper like the majority of ya, let alone any of the constitution. If the government tells me I've gotta give up my arms I'll be the first in line to do so. It's not because I agree or trust them, but because I just don't give a sh**, about anything. I eat, I sleep, I breathe and I only do all of this because to not do so is simply more inconvenient than otherwise. I've heard all the obnoxious preaching before. I don't care who died for what, it's a part of this disgusting world mankind has created, you'll get absolutely no sympathy or thanks from me. Please don't bother attempting to personalize it either, I believe we, for the sake of the poor earth, are better off not here, including those close to me. I know they don't agree and that's fine, unlike the rest of you I'm accepting and respectful of others' views and rights to think them. Just because its a shared view by a significant majority doesn't make it correct, no matter how much you all try to convince yourselves of it. The world was once flat and contrary to what you'd like to think it doesn't revolve around ya, we're third from being the center, actually. Just saying.
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #118
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,617
Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6
I have never been arrested.
Good for you man. Wish I could say that. Only twice myself for stupid misdimeanors, but still, not proud of my juvenile behaviors that lead to them.
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #119
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,092
Liked 2823 Times on 1833 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

I won't lie, I'm no 2nd ammendment humper like the majority of ya, let alone any of the constitution. If the government tells me I've gotta give up my arms I'll be the first in line to do so. It's not because I agree or trust them, but because I just don't give a sh**, about anything. I eat, I sleep, I breathe and I only do all of this because to not do so is simply more inconvenient than otherwise. I've heard all the obnoxious preaching before. I don't care who died for what, it's a part of this disgusting world mankind has created, you'll get absolutely no sympathy or thanks from me. Please don't bother attempting to personalize it either, I believe we, for the sake of the poor earth, are better off not here, including those close to me. I know they don't agree and that's fine, unlike the rest of you I'm accepting and respectful of others' views and rights to think them. Just because its a shared view by a significant majority doesn't make it correct, no matter how much you all try to convince yourselves of it. The world was once flat and contrary to what you'd like to think it doesn't revolve around ya, we're third from being the center, actually. Just saying.
The I never thread.
Can you say "I never really lived?"
I'm thinking you haven't.
__________________
Feral cat waterboarder
primer1 is online now  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #120
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Eturnsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,211
Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Default

If you really and truly believe all of what you said. Why are you still here?


__________________
“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”
Eturnsdale is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
The "where's 'bout you be" thread: State Specific: Ohio skullcrusher The Club House 16 06-22-2011 02:06 AM
Shihan's "Shaded Area" thread. skullcrusher The Club House 10 04-26-2011 05:49 PM
JD's "Personalized Advice on My AR" Thread Dillinger AR-15 Discussion 161 02-25-2011 01:50 PM
"I Want THIS Cancelled Show Back On PrimeTime" Thread! Dillinger The Club House 52 11-17-2010 04:33 AM



Newest Threads