I Need A New Series
I need something new to watch.
I've seen every episode of the following:
United States Of Tara
John From Cincinnati
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
The X Files
Game of Thrones
Flight of the Concords
Bored to death
Masters of horror
Dead like Me
My Name Is Earl
The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Not interested in CSI or Law in Order. I don't have a vagina.
1) CSI, the original series in Vegas was ground breaking. So suck it.
2) The Wire - 5 Seasons of EXCELLENCE!! That will keep you busy for a bit.
3) The Killing. We are in the same boat as you and have been TRYING to find anything to hold our attention until the new shows come out. This show has clever writing, it's an AMC written piece, and it takes a bit to get going. But, it's still captivating us about 10 episodes into the first season. It's still up in the air as if it will result in a winner, but it's definitely got that little something in each episode to make you want to watch the next one.
How was Game of Thrones? I watched one episode and it seemed good, but it's not the woman's speed, so I would have to watch it on the iPad or something.
I have the Killing downloaded, but the first ep was slow and I turned it off. Worth a chance?
I wondered about the Wire. Thanks.
Do you rub your vag when watching CSI?
Game of thrones is a bit better than I expected. I expected a real abortion of cinema. I liked it just enough to keep watching. One bad episode woulda lost it for me.
Spartacus the first season was pretty epic.
2) I loved The Wire. I ended up buying the 5 season DVD set. With your beliefs, the characters of McNulty and Omar are going to be difficult to accept at first, but those two MAKE the show in my opinion. The show is easy to get lost in, but definitely not for Young Connor.
3) No, but your cousin didn't mind if I rubbed hers while we watched. She's dark, what can I say? :eek: After the first season it kind of went downhill, but one episode will be epic in our circle. I have a friend named "Keith Kassen" and in one episode, I think it's like season 3 or 4 of Vegas, the Mindhunter guy, the guy in charge, looks at some blood results and says "This is the blood of Keith Casson" and the camera zooms in on the name. Pretty cool.
4) I saw one episode, and it has the gal who played on Sarah Connor and I have a crush on her, so I wanted to give it a try. The one episode I watched was well acted and bloody, but it didn't really make me seek out the next episode on PPV and I was in Houston at the time. :eek:
Have you tried Breaking Bad? It's an AMC show and we keep getting it rammed down our throats by both Netflix and Amazon as something "we would like".
WEEDS...SONS of ANARCHY...DEADWOOD...ALL GREAT....Seems you seen about everything...Law & Order :special victims unit...Without a Trace...Someone told me the guy in Law & Order :Criminal Intent ..Vincent D'Onofrio was Pile in Full Metal Jacket....I never put that together till they told me.....You can try Jerry Springer...Just kidding...........
Check out BBC Ones Luther.
Eureka Hulu has old episodes.
Alphas (New this summer)
Wilfred (Aussie version at Watch Wilfred Season 1 Full Episodes Online - IFC.com)
If you want to go old school and have netflix go for
The Big C is a good show maybe a little chick flicky but still a great show. It's on HBO.
That guy Luther plays a crimelord in the first three seasons of The Wire.
Just sayin'. :cool:
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.