i made the dont ask dont tell list - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > i made the dont ask dont tell list

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
If you feel like it will help, then I would regardless of company policy.
But one has to obey the rules,i am not trying to find a loophole. But if they let me make it i will, jobs are hard to come by, but so is my life

i have seen the light

Old 12-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

If your new employer’s place of business has the legal “no weapons” signage posted, then you had best not consider concealed carry on those premises. IF posted, and you ignore that, then you will likely be 1) fired, 2) in violation of Texas law, and 3) lose your CHL.

If NOT posted, then I would be every careful about concealed carry. Even if this is not addressed in the employee handbook, you can be terminated by your employer for any minimal reason.

Weapons are not permitted in my workplace, but they are silent about concealed weapons in employee’s cars in the parking lot.

Iff’n (another Texas word) I was you, I’d be very careful about what I did at work, and who I talked to about what, until you had established a better understanding of your employer’s philosophies and attitudes about concealed carry.

TXnorton

Last edited by TXnorton; 12-04-2010 at 09:17 AM.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #13

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
If your new employer’s place of business has the legal “no weapons” signage posted, then you had best not consider concealed carry on those premises. IF posted, and you ignore that, then you will likely be 1) fired, 2) in violation of Texas law, and 3) lose your CHL.

If NOT posted, then I would be every careful about concealed carry. Even if this is not addressed in the employee handbook, you can be terminated by your employer for any minimal reason.

Weapons are not permitted in my workplace, but they are silent about concealed weapons in employee’s cars in the parking lot.

Iff’n (another Texas word) I was you, I’d be very careful about what I did at work, and who I talked to about what, until you had established a better understanding of your employer’s philosophies and attitudes about concealed carry.
no 30.06 nothing posted, dont see many people i get to the yard pick my route and gone only 3 other drivers so not to much contact

i have seen the light