Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I love it when plan comes together.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/i-love-when-plan-comes-together-17870/)

Troy Michalik 09-09-2009 08:43 PM

I love it when plan comes together....

OK, so a few months ago my wife ďneededĒ to supplement our cat population, and got a couple kittens. And they HAD to stay in the house until they were big enough to take care of themselves (fair enough). Well, itís been a few months and after one has decided that digging in the trash is better than eating the cat food we put out and the other one canít quite pinch it off before he comes out of the cat box, she was convinced that itís time for them to be full time outside kitties. This weekend, as we were putting them out, she reminded me just how sad she would be if the coyotes happened to invite one of them out to play. And what do you know; one has been missing since Sunday. So this morning as Iím pulling into work she calls to tell me that as she opens the patio door the remaining cat is sitting on the porch anxiously looking down the side of the house. She follows the cats glance to see a nice healthy coyote not 30 feet away. So she runs inside and grabs the little pump .22 that I gave her shortly after we met. But by the time she gets back outside Mr. coyote is about 100 yards away, so she takes careful aim, and pulls the trigger. But she didnít call because she was mad, she called because tell me that I needed to buy her something better (and I quote) ďlike an AR-15 or somethingĒ. Ainít life grand?

Alright kiddies, you see how I did that? It looks easy, but really, itís not.

skullcrusher 09-09-2009 08:47 PM

Well done, Troy. Very well done indeed.

suprdave 09-09-2009 08:52 PM

Thats a nice mindf**k you put on her. I'm gonna have to try that.

CA357 09-09-2009 08:54 PM

Pick her up a Marlin in .45-70. ;)

Gus556 09-09-2009 09:51 PM

Well played Troy, very well played.
Had a similar experience here as well.
Wife saw a coyote next to the barn and came home with a Remington 870 Mariner. She said she figured she could blast coyotes AND intruders with style and ease. Now she wants me to build her a black rifle and paint it pink using the Duracoat with the diamond plate pattern. :rolleyes:
I just dont know if that is right....I just dont know!

orangello 09-09-2009 10:04 PM

Very nice! She's got to be able to keep those kitties safe now. She might need a nice lil red dot to go with it.

So, did she hit the one she saw?

markerdown 09-09-2009 10:22 PM

So you still have a trash eatin or turd draggin cat?............markerdown

gloks4life 09-09-2009 10:30 PM

Troy, U sir ,are brilliant! :)

Jess 09-09-2009 10:30 PM

well played well played indeed:)

cpttango30 09-09-2009 11:20 PM

how did you train the yote?