Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I love" thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 12:47 AM   #81
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,357
Liked 8407 Times on 3643 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default

I love......

The smell of new mown grass
Ripe watermelon (and tomatoes and sweet corn) from the garden
Sitting at a campfire with good friends, and a taste of Knob Creek
Sound of babies laughing
My lady
Smell of country bacon and good coffee
Listening to whipoorwills on a summer night
Watching the 5th round flick the edge of the one hole in the target
Way the rod b e n d s when a 5 lb bass hits the lure
Watching a newly minted Sgt do drill & cermony with his troops
Look of a walnut stock when you put the first coat of oil on it
4th of July
Hearing the CRACK! of your parachute canopy deploy (Thanx, Jesus- I got it from here)
Chex mix, a good cartoon, and two of your kids on your lap
Dropping a double with doves, standing beside your dad (who says "Good shot, son")
Watching the local kids headed for their prom- in a pickup
My little tomcat who has decided the thunderstorm is a good reason to come nap on top of my feet

__________________

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

c3shooter is offline  
5
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PC167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
Posts: 1,043
Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
I love......

The smell of new mown grass
Ripe watermelon (and tomatoes and sweet corn) from the garden
Sitting at a campfire with good friends, and a taste of Knob Creek
Sound of babies laughing
My lady
Smell of country bacon and good coffee
Listening to whipoorwills on a summer night
Watching the 5th round flick the edge of the one hole in the target
Way the rod b e n d s when a 5 lb bass hits the lure
Watching a newly minted Sgt do drill & cermony with his troops
Look of a walnut stock when you put the first coat of oil on it
4th of July
Hearing the CRACK! of your parachute canopy deploy (Thanx, Jesus- I got it from here)
Chex mix, a good cartoon, and two of your kids on your lap
Dropping a double with doves, standing beside your dad (who says "Good shot, son")
Watching the local kids headed for their prom- in a pickup
My little tomcat who has decided the thunderstorm is a good reason to come nap on top of my feet
C3, I love your list.... :-D
__________________

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PC167 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #83
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 7,304
Liked 6041 Times on 3310 Posts
Likes Given: 11558

Default

And boobs.....?

__________________

Last edited by MisterMcCool; 04-06-2013 at 12:55 AM.
MisterMcCool is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #84
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,918
Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool
And boobs.....?
What do you love????
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:26 AM   #85
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus

Scottish, actually. At least my forebears were.
Me to! My parents go visit there every year I hope to go with them next year I love being of Scottish heritage!
__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"


Last edited by gearhead396; 04-06-2013 at 03:29 AM.
gearhead396 is offline  
NC1760 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #86
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 8,820
Liked 5177 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 4394

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
Me to! My parents go visit there every year I hope to go with them next year I love being of Scottish heritage!

And do ya truly love "the pipes" lad??

I can listen to the Pibroch for hours on end!
__________________
"We will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us."

Golda Meier.
locutus is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #87
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus

And do ya truly love "the pipes" lad??

I can listen to the Pibroch for hours on end!
Lol I do listen to it once a week or so not my favorite genre lol it's pretty much all my parents listen to though. That and alot if Celtic stuff. So I've had it around my whole life.
__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #88
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
NC1760's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nawth Cackalackee
Posts: 929
Liked 663 Times on 366 Posts
Likes Given: 1374

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
And do ya truly love "the pipes" lad??
Did someone say "pipes" ????

__________________
NC1760 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #89
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Steel_Talon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cochise County,AZ
Posts: 1,651
Liked 889 Times on 591 Posts
Likes Given: 1158

Default

I love
Hot cuban coffee served in those little bitty cups
Little Rottweiller puppys.
Bourbon in a glass
When my youngest daughter sez "Daddy come look"

__________________
'Steel cuts flesh / steel cuts bone / steel does not cut steel.'

Become steel or get cut.
Steel_Talon is offline  
c3shooter Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #90
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,357
Liked 8407 Times on 3643 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default

If you love the pipes, then you should see this-


That was the last time that would happen- the 7 Regimental bands were scrapped after this performance at the 1993 Edinburgh Royal Tattoo.
__________________

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Some question our "love" for guns StainlessSteel215 The Club House 15 02-25-2013 02:29 PM
I love "Belly Bands" gwk4667 Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 1 01-24-2012 05:10 PM
The "where's 'bout you be" thread: State Specific: Ohio skullcrusher The Club House 16 06-22-2011 02:06 AM
The "Glad I got that finished....FINALLY!" Thread Dillinger The Club House 10 04-20-2011 08:25 AM
"I Want THIS Cancelled Show Back On PrimeTime" Thread! Dillinger The Club House 52 11-17-2010 04:33 AM