I like this!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I like this!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2016, 05:23 PM   #1
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4148 Times on 2336 Posts
Likes Given: 1946

Default I like this!

If we woke up tomorrow morning and a foreign power had invaded our shores the US citizen has more options than the citizens of any other country on this planet.

Just a friendly reminder of those that would try to do harm to the USA.

You will have to fight these folks also. I see a fleet of off road vehicles equipped with communications gear and experienced "trigger pullers" to operate them.

You goat shaggers might be able to get those folks in Boston to hide in their homes from a terrorist teenager. But south of the Mason Dixon line, we are still armed and supplied.

Our still hunting brothers make up the largest standing private infantry unit in the world.

Our bow hunters are some of the best at using concealment to hide and get close.

The HOUNDSMEN are literally the Calvary. They know how to coordinate a hunt over large distances and are quite skilled at hitting moving targets.

We might argue and fuss among ourselves but you outsiders best leave us alone. The US hunters as a whole make up the largest standing army on the planet. Many of us are veterans. .. UNITED WE STAND MY PEOPLE

Think about it., written by Todd Edwards

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
Forum Chaplain
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1449 Times on 952 Posts
Likes Given: 1365

I would like to ad that the west is not to far behind (EXCEPT CALIFORNSKI, AND THE WET SIDE OF WA and OR) and don't for Alaska is always on the alert HAVE BEEN SINCE THE INVASION OF '42
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Prv. 27:17
danf_fl Likes This 
Old 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #3

Liked 1799 Times on 1207 Posts
Likes Given: 1944

Amen !....................