I just got the greatest idea
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I just got the greatest idea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I just got the greatest idea

I'm unemployed right now after quitting my job because of crap....but...I've noticed something...right now I'm just working out before I go to the Navy and such and have mounds of free time.

I remember back when I was little and I wanted video games I sold Lemonade for 25 cent a glass and made 70 dollars in a span of 3 days enough to buy Crash Bandicoot for my playstation.

I recently got the idea

Lemonade for the 2nd amendment.

I'm planning on starting up my lemonade stand up with 75 Cents to a dollar a glass of lemonade and each dollar I make 75 cents of that will go to getting a lifetime membership to the NRA.

I'm on a 3 stop street and I think it would waste a good bit of my time and get some good publicity.

What do you think?

The other 25 cents of each dollar will go to my gun hobby buying ammo and maybe an AK.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

You could call it NRAde.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #3

Set up your stand at one of the TEA parties tomorrow. There should be hundreds of thirsty people.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

That was over 30 years ago in a movie about a place that doesn't exist. Now it perfectly describes what is left of our nations capital.
----------------------------------
- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A
- Mosin Nagant 91/30 x-sniper 1944
- Remington 870 Express synthetic
- 1851 Colt .44 Reproduction
----------------------------------

Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #4

I should go...there should be a tea party near my neighborhood...but I don't think I could set up a stand....I would have to bring a steady amount of water in jugs.

I might just show up and talk about my plan of nrAde

Old 04-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #5

Instead of lemonade sell tea at the tea parties. Iced and hot. maybe some coffee for the people like me.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."