I hope this is just the tip of the iceberg for this scumbag. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I hope this is just the tip of the iceberg for this scumbag.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tomgodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: VineGrove,Kentucky
Posts: 1,236
Liked 374 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Child porn is just a life style choice according to the liberals in charge of the courts and new york legislature.
Yuck! I always found it odd that animated child porn was legal. I have seen several pics of Lisa Simpson doing things with her father.
__________________

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

tomgodd is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,470
Liked 1142 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Okay, this is going to be an unpopular post.

First of all, nobody I know considers looking at child porn or pedophelia a "lifestyle choice". I don't know anybody, regardless of political agenda, who condones the sexual abuse of children. As an attorney, over the past 20 years I represented over a hundred defendants accused of possessing child porn or child molestation. They are the hardest type of cases to defend, because whether the client is guilty or not, the prejudice against this type of crime makes it impossible to get anything resembling a fair trial. (And yes, some people were innocent -- all it takes is an accusation to get someone charged.) When found guilty -- which was most of the time -- they usually got the max or close to it.

Now, a judge is suppossed to make decision according to the law. A person charged with a crime is, by law, entitled to a reasonable bail. At this point a person is merely charged with a crime, therefore presumed innocent, and bail is not supposed to be punitive, but rather to ensure that the defendant will show up for his court appearances and -- yes --- to protect society. Was there anything in this persons past history that would make the judge think strongly enough that this would happen to overcome the defendant's legal right to bail? Regardless of what you see on tv, holding someone without bail is an extreme measure, and rarely done.

Finally, while I have no sympathy for someone that commits these types of crimes, neither do I advocate vigilante justice or mob rule. Our country is based on a system of law, not vengence.

Now, if someone raped or killed someone I cared about, I might, as an individual, take my own action, but I would be aware that I would be acting outside the law and subject to arrest and punishment if caught. I would not believe that I was an instrument of justice, but rather someone taking personal revenge.

__________________

Last edited by txpossum; 03-17-2013 at 05:43 PM.
txpossum is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,470
Liked 1142 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgodd View Post
Yuck! I always found it odd that animated child porn was legal. I have seen several pics of Lisa Simpson doing things with her father.
That is because the basis of the law against child porn is that children are abused during it's making. In animated porn, there are not actual children involved, therefore no children harmed, therefore no basis for it to be criminal.

Distastful and disgusting . . . yes.
__________________
txpossum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jagermeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,814
Liked 3862 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default

I have a good way to get rid of a child molester. Yet, I would still give them at least a 10 to 15 second head start into the field. Gives them enough time to feel the fear they gave the children.

__________________
Jagermeister is offline  
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #15
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,408
Liked 8675 Times on 5016 Posts
Likes Given: 11281

Default

There are cases where people are wrongly accused of child porn. The recent case where 3 kids were taken away from their parents for a year due to some bathtime pictures (who, as a parent, has never taken pictures like that of their kid?) they sent to Walmart to be developed comes to mind. http://articles.mamaslatinas.com/in_the_news/111166/walmarts_fake_kiddie_porn_charges

But his dirtbag was quite obviously of a different stripe. He is a pedophile of the worst degree. That had to be apparent to some degree to the courts.

__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
thorschariot Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

This is a strong reminder there simply is evil in the world. Don't underestimate it...

__________________
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tomgodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: VineGrove,Kentucky
Posts: 1,236
Liked 374 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Okay, this is going to be an unpopular post.

First of all, nobody I know considers looking at child porn or pedophelia a "lifestyle choice". I don't know anybody, regardless of political agenda, who condones the sexual abuse of children. As an attorney, over the past 20 years I represented over a hundred defendants accused of possessing child porn or child molestation. They are the hardest type of cases to defend, because whether the client is guilty or not, the prejudice against this type of crime makes it impossible to get anything resembling a fair trial. (And yes, some people were innocent -- all it takes is an accusation to get someone charged.) When found guilty -- which was most of the time -- they usually got the max or close to it.

Now, a judge is suppossed to make decision according to the law. A person charged with a crime is, by law, entitled to a reasonable bail. At this point a person is merely charged with a crime, therefore presumed innocent, and bail is not supposed to be punitive, but rather to ensure that the defendant will show up for his court appearances and -- yes --- to protect society. Was there anything in this persons past history that would make the judge think strongly enough that this would happen to overcome the defendant's legal right to bail? Regardless of what you see on tv, holding someone without bail is an extreme measure, and rarely done.

Finally, while I have no sympathy for someone that commits these types of crimes, neither do I advocate vigilante justice or mob rule. Our country is based on a system of law, not vengence.

Now, if someone raped or killed someone I cared about, I might, as an individual, take my own action, but I would be aware that I would be acting outside the law and subject to arrest and punishment if caught. I would not believe that I was an instrument of justice, but rather someone taking personal revenge.
This is a great post. Thumbs up!
__________________

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

tomgodd is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #18
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 2,229
Liked 1102 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Default

Put hum back in the holding cell. The dogs in there know how to handle this criminal.

__________________
AR10 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #19
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 2,229
Liked 1102 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Child porn is just a life style choice according to the liberals in charge of the courts and new york legislature.
The new pope suggested in a past written article by him, child porn is not a criminal issue, but a spiritual issue. I do not have a link to this, but it was a drudge headlinevtwo days ago.
__________________
AR10 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #20
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 2,229
Liked 1102 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Okay, this is going to be an unpopular post.

First of all, nobody I know considers looking at child porn or pedophelia a "lifestyle choice". I don't know anybody, regardless of political agenda, who condones the sexual abuse of children. As an attorney, over the past 20 years I represented over a hundred defendants accused of possessing child porn or child molestation. They are the hardest type of cases to defend, because whether the client is guilty or not, the prejudice against this type of crime makes it impossible to get anything resembling a fair trial. (And yes, some people were innocent -- all it takes is an accusation to get someone charged.) When found guilty -- which was most of the time -- they usually got the max or close to it.

Now, a judge is suppossed to make decision according to the law. A person charged with a crime is, by law, entitled to a reasonable bail. At this point a person is merely charged with a crime, therefore presumed innocent, and bail is not supposed to be punitive, but rather to ensure that the defendant will show up for his court appearances and -- yes --- to protect society. Was there anything in this persons past history that would make the judge think strongly enough that this would happen to overcome the defendant's legal right to bail? Regardless of what you see on tv, holding someone without bail is an extreme measure, and rarely done.

Finally, while I have no sympathy for someone that commits these types of crimes, neither do I advocate vigilante justice or mob rule. Our country is based on a system of law, not vengence.

Now, if someone raped or killed someone I cared about, I might, as an individual, take my own action, but I would be aware that I would be acting outside the law and subject to arrest and punishment if caught. I would not believe that I was an instrument of justice, but rather someone taking personal revenge.
Look up a book called the Franklin credit union, authored by a Nebraska state senator. The gov of the USA, he states, through the CIA, uses child porn to trap lawmakers into voting certain ways. Also you tube the name Johney Gosch. He was a paperboy that was kidnapped by the CIA that local law enforcement and the FBI in Des Moines IA would not help locate. The news story flowed into Omaha, : Boys Town, local media and even to the White House. A Omaha Reporter killed himself over this when he was caught with his hands dirty in this.

__________________

Last edited by AR10; 03-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.
AR10 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Another Illegal Scumbag! CA357 Politics, Religion and Controversy 13 06-22-2010 05:29 PM
Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag! chopkick The Club House 29 04-08-2009 01:27 AM