You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I Have A Pretty Cool Youtube Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2016, 09:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 269 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Default I Have A Pretty Cool Youtube Channel

I have had a youtube channel for almost as long as I have been a member here, yet I have never mentioned it before because there's not a section for things like that and I don't wanna be like "hey everyone look at me" lol, but my channel is 95% firearms related and I have almost 200 videos and some are even pretty popular. I'd love to grow my audience and my link is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ninjatoth "thanks for watchin'" is my sign off.

Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves
gorknoids Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here