I have a new YouTube channel

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I have a new YouTube channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 12:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default I have a new YouTube channel

I just started a new YouTube channel about firearms, firearm related activities, firearm and gear reviews. It can be found here: www.YouTube.com/user/nkygunguy your support and feedback is welcomed!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2014, 02:28 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 565 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

You have some cool videos on there. It is nice that you have an indoor range that lets you do that sort of work downrange. They could use some sound dampening panels though, huh?

How long was that range?

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Old 06-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

The range has multiple lanes ranging from 25-100 yards. For the carbine run, we were using a 100 yard range. Its a very nice place, only indoor 100 yard range in the country that can handle a Barrett .50 cal rifle.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #4
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Do you need any other Vids of Test shooting? We finally have TWO Tri pods, so we are able to "Stand up" both The DSLR(S) And the HD Video camera..

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talkh

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...