Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I have to get this off my chest!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHelzberg View Post
Hello there!

I assure you my message was and is real. . I am happy to hear that Paul D. was able to assist you in getting this matter resolved. Agaian I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Helzberg Diamonds has been serving our valued customers since 1915 and we truly understand the sentimental value of the jewelry we sell and service. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority, and we strive to make every effort to exceed all of our valued customers’ expectations. We are truly sorry that this was not the case in your recent experience. We appreciate your input, as customer feedback is one of our greatest means of identifying our opportunities. We certainly take your comments and experiences to heart, as they help us better serve you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this experience with you. We hope that you will allow us to continue to rebuild our relationship with you as our customer. We hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

If you ever need assistance again in the furture, Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Senior Customer Care Associate
Wow, Rashelle, this experience actually does a little bit to rebuild Helzberg in my eyes.

If only your store level customer service was 1/2 as good as Paul D, and yourself, we never would have come to this.

I'm glad we have it resolved, and I greatly appreciate you signing up on a firearms forum to help mediate a complaint. That's...wow.

If you take anything from this - I'd pass along that the customer service at your Market Place Mall store is seriously lacking.
__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois
PrimePorkchop is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dearhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charleston, SC,South Carolina
Posts: 1,153
Liked 840 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Default

Many years ago, I bought a new bright red corvette from a dealer. Right away I started having many problems. Lots of back and forth to the service department, and problem not fixed, later told them I wanted another car. They said no. sooooooo. I paint a nice large attractive Lemon sign on poster paper adn placed it on the each side of the car. Picture of a large lemon, and the sign read. BEWARE I bought this LEMON FROM XXXXXXX DEALERSHIP AND THEY WILL NOT MAKE GOOD.
I drove back and forth in front of their dealership everyday, plus if there was a legal parking spot. I parked.

I was interview by a reporter. It made the news on local TV.

Needless to say, within 10 days I had a new Corvette!!

__________________

JP-USN 20 years retired
Alway keep your six covered


Last edited by Dearhunter; 07-05-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Dearhunter is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,360
Liked 7668 Times on 4425 Posts
Likes Given: 9890

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHelzberg View Post
Hello there!

I assure you my message was and is real. . I am happy to hear that Paul D. was able to assist you in getting this matter resolved. Agaian I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Helzberg Diamonds has been serving our valued customers since 1915 and we truly understand the sentimental value of the jewelry we sell and service. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority, and we strive to make every effort to exceed all of our valued customers’ expectations. We are truly sorry that this was not the case in your recent experience. We appreciate your input, as customer feedback is one of our greatest means of identifying our opportunities. We certainly take your comments and experiences to heart, as they help us better serve you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this experience with you. We hope that you will allow us to continue to rebuild our relationship with you as our customer. We hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

If you ever need assistance again in the furture, Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Senior Customer Care Associate
Very good of you to make things right. I am still wondering, though, how you found this thread on a gun forum?

I mean, I have no doubt that the DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI and others probably monitor our activities- but a diamond company? WTF???
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,078
Liked 2532 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHelzberg View Post
Hello there!

I assure you my message was and is real. . I am happy to hear that Paul D. was able to assist you in getting this matter resolved. Agaian I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Helzberg Diamonds has been serving our valued customers since 1915 and we truly understand the sentimental value of the jewelry we sell and service. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority, and we strive to make every effort to exceed all of our valued customers’ expectations. We are truly sorry that this was not the case in your recent experience. We appreciate your input, as customer feedback is one of our greatest means of identifying our opportunities. We certainly take your comments and experiences to heart, as they help us better serve you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this experience with you. We hope that you will allow us to continue to rebuild our relationship with you as our customer. We hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

If you ever need assistance again in the furture, Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Senior Customer Care Associate
Customer care that finds you. Impressive and yet, somewhat unsettling.
In light of this level of responsiveness, I hope everyone walks away happy.
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
USAF Retired
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
Overkill0084 is offline  
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Very good of you to make things right. I am still wondering, though, how you found this thread on a gun forum?

I mean, I have no doubt that the DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI and others probably monitor our activities- but a diamond company? WTF???
They're probably using some sort of bot whose only task in life is to sniff out keywords on Google.

For example, if you go type her email address into a google search, it'll pop up this thread...so their bot is probably using a sophisticated algorithm to sort through tens of millions of hits per hour and displays back results that it thinks are most relevant.

Then someone like Rashelle will sort through those results to figure out which ones require attention.

Essentially its just a program running on a computer (or more than one for that matter) that all it does all day long is look for complaints containing the name Helzberg.

It's somewhat old technology - but I'm just impressed that Helzberg did it. I complain about a lot of companies that do me wrong (more and more these days as society dumbs down it seems...or maybe im just getting older and crankier??) but Helzberg is the only one to ever have done this.

Impressed.
__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 07-05-2013 at 10:29 PM.
PrimePorkchop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #26
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,360
Liked 7668 Times on 4425 Posts
Likes Given: 9890

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
They're probably using some sort of bot whose only task in life is to sniff out keywords on Google.

For example, if you go type her email address into a google search, it'll pop up this thread...so their bot is probably using a sophisticated algorithm to sort through tens of millions of hits per hour and displays back results that it thinks are most relevant.

Then someone like Rashelle will sort through those results to figure out which ones require attention.

Essentially its just a program running on a computer (or more than one for that matter) that all it does all day long is look for complaints containing the name Helzberg.

It's somewhat old technology - but I'm just impressed that Helzberg did it. I complain about a lot of companies that do me wrong (more and more these days as society dumbs down it seems...or maybe im just getting older and crankier??) but Helzberg is the only one to ever have done this.

Impressed.
I imagine that all they had to do was have their bot programmed to look for their name. Pretty simple if you look at it like that. But I too am impressed.

So, are you going to look for another jeweler? Like I said, our rings were custom made by a man who backs his work up without question. I'm sure there are some of them in your area too. I like to be able to shake the hand of the guy actually doing the work. Then again my wedding ring was the only piece of jewelry that I ever wore (including watches). I no longer wear it. My wife only wears very modest rings (except for the wedding ring- which she may not be wearing anymore either) or simple pendants and earrings. Nothing flashy at all. Only the two diamonds in our house.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

Humm? Very interesting!! It seems that even "Mall Merchants" realize the people who own firearms will be in control of the new world.

__________________
nitestalker is offline  
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sniper762's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: creedmoor, nc,nc
Posts: 644
Liked 85 Times on 65 Posts

Default

said Zimmerman....................and "poof", he was gone

__________________
sniper762 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Chest Rig Question indy36 The Club House 3 02-09-2013 12:21 AM
Chest wader dry rot? jbone12052 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 1 10-15-2011 09:38 PM
Chest rig for a fat guy indyfan Firearm Accessories & Gear 10 03-03-2011 11:15 PM
Get it off your chest thread SHSBulldog06 The Club House 20 02-28-2010 01:04 AM