Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I have to get this off my chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHelzberg View Post
Hello there!

I assure you my message was and is real. . I am happy to hear that Paul D. was able to assist you in getting this matter resolved. Agaian I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Helzberg Diamonds has been serving our valued customers since 1915 and we truly understand the sentimental value of the jewelry we sell and service. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority, and we strive to make every effort to exceed all of our valued customers’ expectations. We are truly sorry that this was not the case in your recent experience. We appreciate your input, as customer feedback is one of our greatest means of identifying our opportunities. We certainly take your comments and experiences to heart, as they help us better serve you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this experience with you. We hope that you will allow us to continue to rebuild our relationship with you as our customer. We hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

If you ever need assistance again in the furture, Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Senior Customer Care Associate
Wow, Rashelle, this experience actually does a little bit to rebuild Helzberg in my eyes.

If only your store level customer service was 1/2 as good as Paul D, and yourself, we never would have come to this.

I'm glad we have it resolved, and I greatly appreciate you signing up on a firearms forum to help mediate a complaint. That's...wow.

If you take anything from this - I'd pass along that the customer service at your Market Place Mall store is seriously lacking.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 07-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 840 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Many years ago, I bought a new bright red corvette from a dealer. Right away I started having many problems. Lots of back and forth to the service department, and problem not fixed, later told them I wanted another car. They said no. sooooooo. I paint a nice large attractive Lemon sign on poster paper adn placed it on the each side of the car. Picture of a large lemon, and the sign read. BEWARE I bought this LEMON FROM XXXXXXX DEALERSHIP AND THEY WILL NOT MAKE GOOD.
I drove back and forth in front of their dealership everyday, plus if there was a legal parking spot. I parked.

I was interview by a reporter. It made the news on local TV.

Needless to say, within 10 days I had a new Corvette!!

JP-USN 20 years retired
Alway keep your six covered

Last edited by Dearhunter; 07-05-2013 at 05:57 PM.
People Like This 
Old 07-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7668 Times on 4425 Posts
Likes Given: 9890

Quote:
Hello there!

I assure you my message was and is real. . I am happy to hear that Paul D. was able to assist you in getting this matter resolved. Agaian I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Helzberg Diamonds has been serving our valued customers since 1915 and we truly understand the sentimental value of the jewelry we sell and service. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority, and we strive to make every effort to exceed all of our valued customers’ expectations. We are truly sorry that this was not the case in your recent experience. We appreciate your input, as customer feedback is one of our greatest means of identifying our opportunities. We certainly take your comments and experiences to heart, as they help us better serve you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this experience with you. We hope that you will allow us to continue to rebuild our relationship with you as our customer. We hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

If you ever need assistance again in the furture, Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Very good of you to make things right. I am still wondering, though, how you found this thread on a gun forum?

I mean, I have no doubt that the DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI and others probably monitor our activities- but a diamond company? WTF???

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 07-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2532 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Quote:
Hello there!

Thanks You,
Rashelle Windholz
Customer care that finds you. Impressive and yet, somewhat unsettling.
In light of this level of responsiveness, I hope everyone walks away happy.
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 07-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #25

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Very good of you to make things right. I am still wondering, though, how you found this thread on a gun forum?

I mean, I have no doubt that the DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI and others probably monitor our activities- but a diamond company? WTF???
They're probably using some sort of bot whose only task in life is to sniff out keywords on Google.

For example, if you go type her email address into a google search, it'll pop up this thread...so their bot is probably using a sophisticated algorithm to sort through tens of millions of hits per hour and displays back results that it thinks are most relevant.

Then someone like Rashelle will sort through those results to figure out which ones require attention.

Essentially its just a program running on a computer (or more than one for that matter) that all it does all day long is look for complaints containing the name Helzberg.

It's somewhat old technology - but I'm just impressed that Helzberg did it. I complain about a lot of companies that do me wrong (more and more these days as society dumbs down it seems...or maybe im just getting older and crankier??) but Helzberg is the only one to ever have done this.

Impressed.

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 07-05-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #26
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7668 Times on 4425 Posts
Likes Given: 9890

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
They're probably using some sort of bot whose only task in life is to sniff out keywords on Google.

For example, if you go type her email address into a google search, it'll pop up this thread...so their bot is probably using a sophisticated algorithm to sort through tens of millions of hits per hour and displays back results that it thinks are most relevant.

Then someone like Rashelle will sort through those results to figure out which ones require attention.

Essentially its just a program running on a computer (or more than one for that matter) that all it does all day long is look for complaints containing the name Helzberg.

It's somewhat old technology - but I'm just impressed that Helzberg did it. I complain about a lot of companies that do me wrong (more and more these days as society dumbs down it seems...or maybe im just getting older and crankier??) but Helzberg is the only one to ever have done this.

Impressed.
I imagine that all they had to do was have their bot programmed to look for their name. Pretty simple if you look at it like that. But I too am impressed.

So, are you going to look for another jeweler? Like I said, our rings were custom made by a man who backs his work up without question. I'm sure there are some of them in your area too. I like to be able to shake the hand of the guy actually doing the work. Then again my wedding ring was the only piece of jewelry that I ever wore (including watches). I no longer wear it. My wife only wears very modest rings (except for the wedding ring- which she may not be wearing anymore either) or simple pendants and earrings. Nothing flashy at all. Only the two diamonds in our house.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 07-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #27

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Humm? Very interesting!! It seems that even "Mall Merchants" realize the people who own firearms will be in control of the new world.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #28

Liked 85 Times on 65 Posts

said Zimmerman....................and "poof", he was gone