Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 04:25 AM   #771
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20825 Times on 11842 Posts
Likes Given: 52360

i really hate when someone has had limited experiance with only one brand or caliber and they expound on it as if it;s the end all to the question and they in their limited experiance are somehow experts on the subject!

Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 AM   #772
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 908 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentacop View Post
Defender116 :
I'm in my 50s now and I don't have much right to advise you but...

To make your life better, I recommend you Google Ayn Rand and watch her interviews on YouTube . Objectivism is a philosophy intended for everyday life .

You might do well to read The Amish In Their Own Words , Traces of Wisdom and Amish Society . There's a lot we can learn from the Amish about family life, self-discipline, self-sufficiency and setting a good example for others .

You didn't ask for advice and I don't know you or what actions you are taking, so none of this is meant as criticism :
1) As far as jobs go, the best advice is to get onto a payroll . Any job is a step toward bulding a resume and it is easier to find a job if you already have a job .
2) Look at the example of Vietnamese rice farmers . They don't have hopes of large incomes so they try to see how much they can do without instead of how much they can buy .
3) Be careful about things that might turn off an employer, such as tattoos, piercings, a ratty loud car, old or worn clothes, a rebellious attitude or texting abbreviations on a job application ( I'm not kidding ) .
4) Consider filling out a resume with all of the information requested on job applications already provided . When you are asked to fill out an application, give them the resume and explain, " I need to find a job soon and that means seeing a lot of people today, so I can't spend the time filling out applications . Any information you need is right here . May I staple this to your standard application form ?
That makes you seem like a go-getter, not just another applicant .
5) There's a big need for firearms instructors now . If you get the proper certifications, you can build a part time business training CCW holders, guards and maybe even women's groups etc. Insurance can be a problem but if you have nothing to sue for...think it over...
Very good advice, except, me personally, would not want handgun instruction from a 20 year old. Not saying sex education classes from a virgin would not be interesting, but it might lack in expirence.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #773
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 908 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 226

My two cents, keep your Johnson in your pants, shun debt, get a fu%#ing job, no ifs and butts or excuses. To that ASAP. NOW!

Get off the internet, and get a library card. They are free.

Books you MUST READ

Think and Grow Rich by Neapolitan Hill

The Success System That Never Fails by W Clement Stone

I also want you to listen for one week, to a radio show called Dr Laura. It is on AM radio somewhere on your dial, in your town. Listen to every caller, and look for advice that fits your situations. She is a smart woman and her advice will cut you to the bone.

Your child is all that is important.

Last edited by AR10; 04-01-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #774

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I hate fluffy toilet paper. Does that make me weird?

Old 04-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #775

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I also hate conspiracy theories, if all types. One day I may regret my knee-jerk reaction, but so far I've never met a conspiracy theory that didn't cause me to roll my eyes.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #776

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

I hate that everything is "amazing"! Especially when it comes to actors describing other actors.

I hate the Oscars. What a crock of bull manure that is!! Actors and other "show biz people" voting on how amazing other actors and show biz people are!!!

I hate running out of peanut butter!!

I hate the Hollywood liberal elite that think because they're in movies or on TV, they're smarter than everyone else and know what's best for the world. Aholes like Alec Baldwin, Madonna, Jim Carrey.

I hate my headaches!! Going on day 27 with this one!!

I hate not sleeping.

I hate the nightmares.

I hate the chronic pain.

I hate seeing what I saw.

I love my country and I hate what those ****tards in Washington and most state and local governments have done to her.

I hate the sheeple of America that do not stand up for what they believe and just follow the loudest or most popular voice just to part of something.

I hate the unconstitutional tax code.

I hate the government being in every part of my life!

I hate stupid.

Support the Constitution and eliminate waste fraud and abuse, which I hate.

I hate the petrodollar. It's killing the US.

I hate organized religion! It's going to get all of us killed!

I hate that I hate so much...

Last edited by yayamamasami; 04-01-2013 at 09:21 AM.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #777
Table of Warriors prospect
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6562 Times on 3585 Posts
Likes Given: 12842

A couple bottles of Gatorade will cure that headache. Really.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 04-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #778

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool
A couple bottles of Gatorade will cure that headache. Really.
Thx Mac. It's a TBI headache. They used to last 4 days. My longest was 24 until now. I can go to the hospital for a series of 4 shots. Hospital is 30 minutes away and I have to drive or I'll get motion sick. Noise, smell, light all make it worse. Smells are the worst. Smells will make me vomit so fast! Driving with this headache isn't good, either. I get a sort of tunnel vision and see this glow around everything. Hate those shots, too. Make me feel really weird. Two of them burn like mad! The effects lasts less than 24 hours so it's not really worth it. I wish it were because of dehydration....

Really, thanks!!

And the pills they give me I can only take 9 times a month. I can only get the shots twice a month. Nothing really helps. I was on 60 mg of straight up Morphine for quite some time. Hated that, too. Coming off morphine sucks! Hated that, too. Here's a hint. Stay away from hard surfaces, explosions, tumbling vehicles and concussive noise. Any of which will mess up your brain.

Oh, and I hate war.

Last edited by yayamamasami; 04-01-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #779
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 934 Times on 617 Posts
Likes Given: 1210

I hate the sound of a chalk stick scratching a chalkboard...

Become steel or get cut.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon
I hate the sound of a chalk stick scratching a chalkboard...
My stepson has a parakeet that screeches like that. One of these days, that bird is going to be introduced to Mr. Remington!!!