The "I hate" thread - Page 69
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #681
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

I hate that I was so sure of myself and what I wanted out of life 5 years ago and now I'm not sure of anything

Old 03-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #682

Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Very similar to "I could care less", being used instead of "I COULDN'T care less"
+1 exactly what I was thinking before I read your post

Old 03-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #683

Liked 283 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Since the fat thing was brought up...

I dislike how many parents have allowed our country to become the fat kid capital of the world. Dont blame genetics, dont blame schedules, dont blame others. It is YOUR fault as parents for shoveling garbage down your kids throats and allowing this lifestyle of obesity. Its sickening.

Its estimated that by the year 2016 that 1 out of 4 kids will develop diabetes at the rate of childhood obesity right now. And public school teachers are ALREADY being trained how to adminster insulin shots at school for emergencies. Its an epidemic, and getting worse by the day.

With all the nutritional knowledge we have these days its unbelievable. Fat slobby kids playing video games all day & night and eating garbage. when I was a kid we went to the local park, played in creeks and got dirty, played sports, biked, skateboarded, etc. Living near Philadelphia which has become one of the most obese cities in the country....I see it every single day and it makes me sick to my stomach. Fat parents are literally killing their fat kids....slowly....with each McNugget and milkshake because its cheap and fast.

Its not a matter of being MEAN or judging....being obese is a dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle and will eventually kill you. Period. Many have the abiliity to change it with diet and exercise...but they dont. They look for excuses like most fat people do. They look to plus size role models like Oprah & others who give the false sense of acceptance to be obese. Not to mention the effects is has on people's self esteem and fitness. Decide to change your lifestyle and do it!

Last edited by StainlessSteel215; 03-08-2013 at 06:34 PM.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #684

Liked 271 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 30

StainlessSteel215 :
Well said . Remember though, that it is a lot easier to avoid obesity in the first place than to lose weight and keep it off once you've gotten fat . Dieting can cause the body to shut down and burn fewer calories so you gain back what you've lost and more . Worse yet, fat people often suffer knee problems and other medical troubles that make it hard to exercise .

Everything you said is valid . Still, we can realize that someone's weight is no reason to ostrasize him, dislike him etc. Okay, maybe you should wash him out of SAS training- LOL .

Old 03-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #685

Exactly Rent-a-Cop....

Some people need to learn how to leave their ego and self righteous attitudes at hom and simply focus on their weight. There is a stigma with fat people that they dont like to talk about and address their weight...but its there no matter how hard you ignore it. Nobody HATES fat people...but hearing weak excuses is frustrating.

Lets put the egos aside, suck it up....and decide that NOW is the time to make a healthy lifestyle change. Portion control, better foods, minimal exercise like walking, and staying somewhat active can make a WORLD of difference. Im not hopping up on a soapbox preaching that everyone should be olympic athletes who work out 2 hours a day. Minimal activity and minimal diet changes can start the weight loss.

We need to get serious about this epidemic because the next generations of kids are suffering badly. This has to end. People who support and justify their obese lifestyle make me very angry.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #686

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I hate when people say "ATM Machine" or "VIN Number", what they're saying is automatic teller machine machine or vehicle identification number number!! I also hate it when I get a mouthful of glass, and someone bumps me hard under my chin, dang!! I hate it when that happens (referring to the old SNL skit).

Old 03-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #687

Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMOJOE61
I hate when people say "ATM Machine" or "VIN Number", what they're saying is automatic teller machine machine or vehicle identification number number!! I also hate it when I get a mouthful of glass, and someone bumps me hard under my chin, dang!! I hate it when that happens (referring to the old SNL skit).
Hey, just for your FYI, sometimes something happens can't think of anything to put.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #688

Liked 9213 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

On obesity and the nutritional knowledge...
Just heard on the radio today that yet another breakthrough study reveals that obese purple have higher risks of pretty much all diseases and health problems, and these risks decrease for people less obese, and decrease further still for people of healthy body weight. Also, healthy foods and exercise reduce obesity.

Now, for the "I hate" part. I hate that this is still being reported as breakthrough news. Duh.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #689

Haaaa! Well some folks live in complete denial 24/7. And it gets praised now more than ever before by plus sized people.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #690

Liked 232 Times on 174 Posts

I know this is the "hate" thread but I like a girl that's got a little meat to her! I don't wanna feel like she's gonna snap n half if I hug her too hard lol

Closed Thread