The "I hate" thread - Page 59
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #581
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Here's a Winchester 9mm shotgun for sale at armslist, an old antique:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/228663/minnesota-antiques-for-sale-trade--winchester--9mm-shotgun-1920-27

228663_02_winchester_9mm_shotgun_1920_27_640.jpg

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #582
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,174
Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19279

Default

I hate where they put that darned fuel pump.........!

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Old 03-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #583
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default

I hate waiting

__________________
capto56 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #584
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,174
Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19279

Default

May I ? "I hate waiting" for my wife to get ready..! If we have to be somewhere
lets say , 2:30 , She has to get up at and at it by 10...? Every hair , in it's place , some "MID-EVIL" eye plucker , vise-grip lookin thing to curl her eye lashes..?

This thing is so vial looking , it must have been designed in "The Burning of Witches of Salem or something..?BURN WITCH BURN...!

Then comes the "MAKE-UP"..Three coats of some sort a primer , two coats of color and then top it off with a finish coat of something ?
Next come's thee eyes..! Three different implements , pencil , brush and some thing that looks like a mini dildo , it like flares the colors together..?

Now comes the teef , one at a time , many times..?

Now the cloth , at this point , she could be wearin purple pok-a-dots with lime-green pants and I will say stunning......?

Lastly , is it cold out side ? What jacket ? I say ((SNOW , OF-COARSE IT"S COLD)...?

Sheeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz...........! 4 hours and she ready.......?

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Old 03-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #585
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
May I ? "I hate waiting" for my wife to get ready..! If we have to be somewhere
lets say , 2:30 , She has to get up at and at it by 10...? Every hair , in it's place , some "MID-EVIL" eye plucker , vise-grip lookin thing to curl her eye lashes..?

This thing is so vial looking , it must have been designed in "The Burning of Witches of Salem or something..?BURN WITCH BURN...!

Then comes the "MAKE-UP"..Three coats of some sort a primer , two coats of color and then top it off with a finish coat of something ?
Next come's thee eyes..! Three different implements , pencil , brush and some thing that looks like a mini dildo , it like flares the colors together..?

Now comes the teef , one at a time , many times..?

Now the cloth , at this point , she could be wearin purple pok-a-dots with lime-green pants and I will say stunning......?

Lastly , is it cold out side ? What jacket ? I say ((SNOW , OF-COARSE IT"S COLD)...?

Sheeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz...........! 4 hours and she ready.......?
Wow! That's a lot of getting ready. The mini dildo made me laugh. Haha. I'm ready every morning in half an hour.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #586
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,174
Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19279

Default

Well , the good thing is that I don't fantasize much..!

I have two womenz , the one at 10 and a whole nother one at 2:30..!

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 AM   #587
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
May I ? "I hate waiting" for my wife to get ready..! If we have to be somewhere
lets say , 2:30 , She has to get up at and at it by 10...? Every hair , in it's place , some "MID-EVIL" eye plucker , vise-grip lookin thing to curl her eye lashes..?

This thing is so vial looking , it must have been designed in "The Burning of Witches of Salem or something..?BURN WITCH BURN...!

Then comes the "MAKE-UP"..Three coats of some sort a primer , two coats of color and then top it off with a finish coat of something ?
Next come's thee eyes..! Three different implements , pencil , brush and some thing that looks like a mini dildo , it like flares the colors together..?

Now comes the teef , one at a time , many times..?

Now the cloth , at this point , she could be wearin purple pok-a-dots with lime-green pants and I will say stunning......?

Lastly , is it cold out side ? What jacket ? I say ((SNOW , OF-COARSE IT"S COLD)...?

Sheeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz...........! 4 hours and she ready.......?
Hey man, you're talking about 99% of women. Shoot, some country singer even had a hit song about it. What was his name????
__________________
rocshaman is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #588
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post

Hey man, you're talking about 99% of women. Shoot, some country singer even had a hit song about it. What was his name????
lol... WHICH ONE?!?!?!?
I know two right off the top, and know of two more that I can't remember who sang them.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #589
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Uhm..... I dunno Trip, I just can't get the new country singers names fixed in my head. Maybe it's because they all sound the same?

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
dango Likes This 
Old 03-02-2013, 01:14 AM   #590
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Uhm..... I dunno Trip, I just can't get the new country singers names fixed in my head. Maybe it's because they all sound the same?
Or because they come and go?...
Cyrus did one. Blake Shelton I believe did "waitin on a woman".

And there is, I think, one but Garth, maybe two by George Strait
__________________
trip286 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Possible "Hate Crime": Bacon Found In Park alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 17 08-21-2012 07:01 PM
Murders In Tulsa, OK May Be "Hate Crimes" alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 20 04-09-2012 05:10 AM
Michelle Malkin's Response to "Hate Speech" CA357 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 01-13-2011 12:29 AM
I Hate To Use The Word "Stupid"..... gorknoids Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 07-29-2009 01:44 AM
I hate to bother you all with this, but here is my "which gun for a n00b" thread. Iam99x Semi-Auto Handguns 35 01-04-2009 11:36 PM