The "I hate" thread - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #41
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
astroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Robertson County, TN
Posts: 587
Liked 334 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davyboy View Post
Sorry for the rant but hate is destructive and trust me I know
Davyboy, I hate that you feel this way...
__________________

Member: GOA, NRA

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

astroman is offline  
 
Old 09-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Liverpool,England
Posts: 2,265
Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman View Post
Davyboy, I hate that you feel this way...
Anything that you truly hate you have the..... oh forget it its the interwebs
__________________
Davyboy is offline  
 
Old 09-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
reloader97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

I hate *******s,asshats,jackass',dumbasses and anything else that sucks lol

__________________
reloader97 is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,456
Liked 1151 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 690

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloader97 View Post
I hate *******s,asshats,jackass',dumbasses and anything else that sucks lol
even ho's? lol
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Old 09-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,456
Liked 1151 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 690

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
I hate people who sit at a light after it turns green, staring off into nothingness. PAY ATTENTION MORON

I hate the people who when you're driving down the street, and can see one lane is closed ahead, but you always get those 1 or 2 ass holes that speed up to the arrow sign then try to butt their way in line.

I hate the people who let them butt in line.

I hate people who can't park straight.

I hate people who sit at a 4-way stop when it is CLEARLY THEIR TURN and try to wave YOU on. **** YOU LADY. You go! I LIKE IT HERE!

I hate people who refuse to drive at least the speed limit, and 5mph above (seriously, you're not going to get a ticket)

I hate the people who decided to make it a law that bicycles can ride in the road. That **** belongs on a sidewalk.

I hate parents who use a "timeout" for unruly children.

I hate parents who bring noisy infants to a restaurant or a movie theater.

I hate people who say "clip" when referring to a magazine

I hate people whose only knowledge of guns is learned from Call of Duty, and they want to talk to me about how bad-ass the M4A1 is

I hate people who think AR-15 stands for "Assault Rifle 15"

I hate people who ask for your opinion on something, like "What should I buy?" then tell you that your opinion is wrong.

I hate cats

I hate the fact that nearly every light is red when i'm going somewhere

I hate Illinois

I hate people who chew with their god damned mouth open

I hate people who walk at the speed of smell when moving through the grocery store

I hate people who whip out the "War & Peace" sized book of coupons at check out

I hate the fact that when you go to plug in a USB cord, you seem to get it wrong one way, then wrong another, then magically it works when you flip it a 3rd time

I hate that they can put a man on the moon with a computer whose computational capabilities are less than a modern cell phone, but my HP deskjet printer won't print in black & white when my "Yellow Ink" is gone.

I hate that when I call a business, I have to press 1 for English.

I hate the fact that, for my job, I have to fill out the same set of tax papers every year...how about you keep updating the time stamp on them, and ill ask for a new form if I ever need to make changes?

I hate that there are different spoons & forks for different things. "Soup Spoons"? Seriously? Just get a freckin' spoon. "Salad fork" Oh cmon!

I hate people who walk around with a damn blue tooth. Stop that!

I hate people who wear sunglasses INSIDE (unless you need them from a surgery or laser operation, of course)

I hate people who use terms like "Military grade pepper spray" or "Military grade ammunition"

I hate debit card machines that ask you to do 20 different things before taking your money. First you swipe, then you confirm the price, then you say yes or no to cash back, then you enter your pin. God! Just. Let. Me. Go!

And most of all, I *HATE* the noise that gets made when pouring liquid into an empty glass. Nothing will put me in a bad mood faster
triple like!!!!!!
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jacksonville,FL
Posts: 2,831
Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvia View Post
There are signs in Va that clearly state slower traffic stay in the right lane making the left lane the fast lane.
The left lane is a passing lane for overtaking slower cars while still obeying the speed limit, The right lane is for vehicles traveling less than the speed limit. There is no fast lane.
__________________
Doc3402 is offline  
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

I hate my drivers license picture !!

medium.jpg


I hate when following a car on a bike, the car slams on his brakes and has no brake lights.

I hate that 350lb woman who "flipped the script on me"

I hate being profiled as a 80's toot hound.

I hate ajax.

I hate it when my cpap mask straps draw up from the cat peeing on them.

I hate that I have to kiss ass at work.

I really hate having no depth perception. Work would be so much nicer.

I hate when people asked me if I own a pug.

I hate that owners and dogs look like each other after years together.

__________________

NEVER FORGET

downsouth is offline  
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,456
Liked 1151 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 690

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
The left lane is a passing lane for overtaking slower cars while still obeying the speed limit, The right lane is for vehicles traveling less than the speed limit. There is no fast lane.
if your not doing 80., move out of my way!!!

theres always someone faster, crazyier, stupid than you.
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jacksonville,FL
Posts: 2,831
Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
I hate people who sit at a light after it turns green, staring off into nothingness. PAY ATTENTION MORON

I hate the people who when you're driving down the street, and can see one lane is closed ahead, but you always get those 1 or 2 ass holes that speed up to the arrow sign then try to butt their way in line.

I hate the people who let them butt in line.

I hate people who can't park straight.

I hate people who sit at a 4-way stop when it is CLEARLY THEIR TURN and try to wave YOU on. **** YOU LADY. You go! I LIKE IT HERE!

I hate people who refuse to drive at least the speed limit, and 5mph above (seriously, you're not going to get a ticket)

I hate the people who decided to make it a law that bicycles can ride in the road. That **** belongs on a sidewalk.

I hate parents who use a "timeout" for unruly children.

I hate parents who bring noisy infants to a restaurant or a movie theater.

I hate people who say "clip" when referring to a magazine

I hate people whose only knowledge of guns is learned from Call of Duty, and they want to talk to me about how bad-ass the M4A1 is

I hate people who think AR-15 stands for "Assault Rifle 15"

I hate people who ask for your opinion on something, like "What should I buy?" then tell you that your opinion is wrong.

I hate cats

I hate the fact that nearly every light is red when i'm going somewhere

I hate Illinois

I hate people who chew with their god damned mouth open

I hate people who walk at the speed of smell when moving through the grocery store

I hate people who whip out the "War & Peace" sized book of coupons at check out

I hate the fact that when you go to plug in a USB cord, you seem to get it wrong one way, then wrong another, then magically it works when you flip it a 3rd time

I hate that they can put a man on the moon with a computer whose computational capabilities are less than a modern cell phone, but my HP deskjet printer won't print in black & white when my "Yellow Ink" is gone.

I hate that when I call a business, I have to press 1 for English.

I hate the fact that, for my job, I have to fill out the same set of tax papers every year...how about you keep updating the time stamp on them, and ill ask for a new form if I ever need to make changes?

I hate that there are different spoons & forks for different things. "Soup Spoons"? Seriously? Just get a freckin' spoon. "Salad fork" Oh cmon!

I hate people who walk around with a damn blue tooth. Stop that!

I hate people who wear sunglasses INSIDE (unless you need them from a surgery or laser operation, of course)

I hate people who use terms like "Military grade pepper spray" or "Military grade ammunition"

I hate debit card machines that ask you to do 20 different things before taking your money. First you swipe, then you confirm the price, then you say yes or no to cash back, then you enter your pin. God! Just. Let. Me. Go!

And most of all, I *HATE* the noise that gets made when pouring liquid into an empty glass. Nothing will put me in a bad mood faster
I hate people that itemize my list of hates better than I could.
__________________
Doc3402 is offline  
4
People Like This 
Old 09-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tri70's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Siloam Springs,Arkansas
Posts: 1,324
Liked 541 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Default

I hate thieves!
Lazy people.
Undecided people.
Liars-all of them!
Narrow minded people.
Cheaters!
Bad people.
People that don't appreciate hard work you have done for years.

__________________

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

tri70 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Possible "Hate Crime": Bacon Found In Park alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 17 08-21-2012 06:01 PM
Murders In Tulsa, OK May Be "Hate Crimes" alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 20 04-09-2012 04:10 AM
Michelle Malkin's Response to "Hate Speech" CA357 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 01-12-2011 11:29 PM
I Hate To Use The Word "Stupid"..... gorknoids Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 07-29-2009 12:44 AM
I hate to bother you all with this, but here is my "which gun for a n00b" thread. Iam99x Semi-Auto Handguns 35 01-04-2009 10:36 PM