Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #441
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1806 Times on 1291 Posts
Likes Given: 2036

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz View Post
I used to fly floatplanes in So. La. from 1972 'til 1986. In those years I watched literally 100's of square miles of swamp and marshland disappear because of all the location canals cut through them. Take a look at a map of the mouth of the Mississippi and notice that levees have been built for miles into the Gulf. All that area covered by water used to be land. I walked on it as a surveyor for an oil company before I got into aviation.
Greed my friend, greed......The original land owners are gone, and thier money made won't pay thier way into the next life. just like the sumbitchs that brought the plagues in La. "nutria, and water hyacynths''.......The old indian predicted that the gulf would be a roiling black sea......Guess what......Thank you BP.........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 02-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #442

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

The guy at the gas station a few days ago hated it when I reached into his truck and turned his music down while he was inside the store. That's okay. I hate it when my son is subjected to lyrics saying "F**k that ni**er, rape that hoe, it's all fo' sho' " over... and over... and over...
I listen to music loud with my windows down but am always conscious of bothering other people. And I especially turn it all the way down when driving by little kids. Good for you.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #443

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I only have a problem when my kid is bombarded with it and cannot avoid hearing it. When I'm by myself and that happens, its just an aggravation. I get pissed, but I've heard and used worse language than that.

For the record, I've done the same (reaching in and turning it down) for other people's kids too. The amazing thing is, even the white bread soccer Moms around here, all uppity like their dookie don't stink, don't even notice the things their kids are exposed to. But oh God help us all if their little Johnny gets refined sugar at school...

Old 02-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #444

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
I only have a problem when my kid is bombarded with it and cannot avoid hearing it. When I'm by myself and that happens, its just an aggravation. I get pissed, but I've heard and used worse language than that.

For the record, I've done the same (reaching in and turning it down) for other people's kids too. The amazing thing is, even the white bread soccer Moms around here, all uppity like their dookie don't stink, don't even notice the things their kids are exposed to. But oh God help us all if their little Johnny gets refined sugar at school...
I hear ya. I hope I at least have a head on my shoulders when I'm raising my kids. They won't be doing what every other kid is doing I can tell you that. I only see the future generations failing without someone at least trying to raise their kids right.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #445

Liked 40 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I hate not haveing money

forumrunner_20130220_082606.jpg  

Old 02-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #446

Liked 40 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zschneider View Post
I hate not haveing money
Found a random pic

Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #447
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1785 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

I hate February, shortest bloody month of the year but seems to take the longest amount of time to go through it.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 02-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #448
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

I hate hello kitty ar-15's . Communist kitty.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #449
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 75 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I hate what smart phones have done to the concept of common courtesy, and the ability of younger people to socially interact. I feel that the trend of "personal" entertainment is more like "selfish" entertainment. It's like people have few, if any, shared experiences anymore. You could have a room full of people and they are all "alone inside their phones". I have a dumb phone because I hate the distractions that smart phones cause.

EDUB

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #450
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20865 Times on 11859 Posts
Likes Given: 52398

talking about cell phones! i hate when i'm at a restaraunt with the wife and trying to enjoy our meal and some moron feels the need to discuss in a loud voice all the intimate details of his day to someone on his cell phone. i am not shy about informing the manager that our meal is being disturbed by some inconsiderate jackazz.

another one i hate is when waiting in line to check out and some idiot can't unass from his cell phone long enough to take care of his business, so others can check out.

another one i hate, is when some one is waiting on me in a store and they feel that the conversation they are having on their cell phone is more important than taking care of me.

i am finding more and more people are just getting more inconsiderate of others when they are using their cell phones.

Closed Thread