The "I hate" thread - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I hate haters!

But seriously, I hate bears with a passion. I hate teddy bears, care bears, black bears, brown bears, panda bears, *edit POLAR BEARS, and find koala "bears" very creepy. (anything else that is too bear-like, i hate it on principle)

I also absolutely DETEST the taste of fried pork chops [grabs garbage can just in case]; it has been at least 30 years since i had a fried pork chop. I don't like the taste of most meat foods, but i freakin HATE the very thought of a fried pork chop [gagging].

I also don't like analog things; either be something or be something else, no halfway crap. And i don't give 1.73 craps either.

Last edited by orangello; 09-27-2012 at 09:05 PM.
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #22

Liked 380 Times on 266 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
I hate haters!

But seriously, I hate bears with a passion. I hate teddy bears, care bears, black bears, brown bears, panda bears, and find koala "bears" very creepy.

I also absolutely DETEST the taste of fried pork chops [grabs garbage can just in case]; it has been at least 30 years since i had a fried pork chop. I don't like the taste of most meat foods, but i freakin HATE the very thought of a fried pork chop [gagging].

I also don't like analog things; either be something or be something else, no halfway crap. And i don't give 1.73 craps either.
You forgot polar bears.

I hate not getting enough gun time. Been so busy working I have had no time to shoot.
People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Just the anti gunners? What about the rest of the back-stabbing, thieving f*ckers?

If I were going to list everyone, and everything I hate, you'd be reading my post all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I hate haters!

But seriously, I hate bears with a passion. I hate teddy bears, care bears, black bears, brown bears, panda bears, and find koala "bears" very creepy.

I think I figured out why you hate bears. You had a bad experiecne with Smokey the Bear when you were a kid, didn't you? ADMIT IT!!!
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgodd View Post
You forgot polar bears.
Thanks, fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I think I figured out why you hate bears. You had a bad experiecne with Smokey the Bear when you were a kid, didn't you? ADMIT IT!!!
I doubt it, i love smoke (smoked for about 10 years, just bought over 1700 grams of incense for the next couple of months (not the bad/stupid kind, nag champa & nag champa super hit)), and have a few shovels i am not unfamiliar with. I think a bear disection or thirty could reveal the cause.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #25
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 338 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 633

I "hate" String's posts....it keeps me from reading all these other posts in a timely fashion!

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #26

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman
I "hate" String's posts....it keeps me from reading all these other posts in a timely fashion!
I will second that.
People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #27

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default And here's one for me

“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”

C. JoyBell C.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #28
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8240 Times on 4245 Posts
Likes Given: 9486

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I hate haters!

Oh my, Orange, are you sure I cant get you a nice juicy fried Pork chop with onions? As far as Analog vs digital, Im an analog guy, a digital world is way to chilly for Moi!

But I do hate Republi-Crat Bi-Parts, they suck the life out of the nation and blow it back on their friends and Family.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #29

One for you Gello. We hate what we fear.
ursophobia
People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #30

Default One from me

Wifeophobia..
jjfuller1 Likes This 
Closed Thread