Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 04:04 AM   #271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

I hate hospice

Old 02-01-2013, 05:51 AM   #272

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I hate fanboys (of anything really, e.g. Apple lemmings who keep buying their products even if they are crap).

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 08:40 AM   #273

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi
I hate fanboys (of anything really, e.g. Apple lemmings who keep buying their products even if they are crap).
Crap is in the eye of the beholder..

Here's Crap in their eye !!(raises glass)
Old 02-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #274
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5183 Times on 2958 Posts
Likes Given: 4406

I hate people that are so fanatical about children's games (football, basketball, baseball etc) that they can't take the time to read or listen to the news, do research on what's happening to the country or the other responsibilities of citizenship.

Golda Meier.
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #275
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2845 Times on 1646 Posts
Likes Given: 16958

I hate when I get my pinky stuck in the ejection port while playing with snap caps........! Ooooouuccch !

Old 02-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #276
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5183 Times on 2958 Posts
Likes Given: 4406

I haste when I squeeze the trigger, and then have to manipulate some mechanism before I can squeeze it again.

Golda Meier.
dango Likes This 
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #277

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp View Post
Crap is in the eye of the beholder..

Here's Crap in their eye !!(raises glass)
I have one better. I really hate brand myopic mentalities. I understand if one has a preference on a particular brand over another (humans in general tend to do that, myself included), but I cannot stand it when people tell you that there is only that one brand and everybody must abide by it. I'll give you an example that relates to firearms: people who are brand myopic to Glock. Are Glocks great handguns? Absolutely. Do I absolutely need to have one in my collection? No, I don't.

However, a ton of Glockheads will tell you that you're a loser and have to have a Glock or nothing else when it comes to your personal defense choices. That kind of crap I cannot stand. I don't tell you what brands to purchase, so don't tell me what I need to buy. It's that mentality along with the fanboys that preach it that really piss me off.

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

People Like This 
Old 02-04-2013, 05:17 AM   #278

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

I hate when people lump people into groups because they own certain products.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #279

Liked 123 Times on 75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi View Post

I have one better. I really hate brand myopic mentalities. I understand if one has a preference on a particular brand over another (humans in general tend to do that, myself included), but I cannot stand it when people tell you that there is only that one brand and everybody must abide by it. I'll give you an example that relates to firearms: people who are brand myopic to Glock. Are Glocks great handguns? Absolutely. Do I absolutely need to have one in my collection? No, I don't.

However, a ton of Glockheads will tell you that you're a loser and have to have a Glock or nothing else when it comes to your personal defense choices. That kind of crap I cannot stand. I don't tell you what brands to purchase, so don't tell me what I need to buy. It's that mentality along with the fanboys that preach it that really piss me off.
Larry Vickers likes the Glock. He knows his guns. And like my glock, it's a nice gun.... But my Sig 226, I shoot more accurately. So buy Sig.... Kidding

Old 02-04-2013, 05:53 AM   #280

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default more hating

I hate 'haterade'
I hate slow drivin, cell phone talkers/texters
I hate ammo monopolies....
I hate gun price explosion
and I hate Walmart....

Closed Thread