The "I hate" thread - Page 17
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
There's a guy I'm Facebook friends with. We were in the same platoon. I hate his status updates. He acts like such a drama queen little girl.

This morning it says "I guess I'm single now". Which by itself is no biggie. But a few days ago, he changed his relationship status like 15 times in one day because he was arguing with his girl.

I've started being mean about it. I tell him "oh well, you deserved it", and I tell him to stop acting like a little girl.

Another guy posts about how pissed off he is, then says "don't even ask me what's wrong, I don't wanna talk about it. I'll just tell you to **** off."
So, I told him to **** off and stop acting like a little bitch and a punk. If you don't want to talk about your problems, then there's no reason to put then right in front of all your friends.

I think I'm going to unfriend the both of them.
Yep, agreed her. I deleted 40 or 50 people a while back for that reason. Bitchy, Whiney status.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #162

Liked 114 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Just rediscovered something that Pisses me off (capitalized).

When a man shows favoritism towards his son over his daughter, or either child over the other, but specifically because of sex.

Sitting next to a booth in Wendy's, where the guy wants his little boy (who is barely at walking age, around a year or so) to sit next to him. The boy don't care. The little girl (maybe five) is begging Daddy to let her sit next to him, yet he's ignoring her. Then he rides her ass the entire time to hurry up and eat. Now she's done, and the little boy is babbling and waving a French fry. Oh, but they can't leave yet because the little boy isn't done eating. And no, she can't have her toy yet because her brother can't get his yet. So the little girl is sitting there, all sad, because Daddy loves the little boy more, and she has nothing to do but sit there and stare at the table, while getting her ass chewed for being mopey. What's mom doing? Nothing. She's so cowed, she doesn't dare speak up.

I'm thinking about knocking this ****ing ******* out and shoving a spicy chicken sandwich up his ass.

The little girl hadn't done anything wrong except being born without a penis.

And the boy isn't even old enough or big enough to really be fun.

I hate this *******.
This guy deserves a special hate - for all the misery he is causing today - and for all the misery and messed up lives that will result from his continued behavior in the future.
He deserves something very special...

Old 10-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #163

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby

This guy deserves a special hate - for all the misery he is causing today - and for all the misery and messed up lives that will result from his continued behavior in the future.
He deserves something very special...
Which guy? This guy? I've had the discussion with someone before, LIFE isn't about Facebook or FTF. If I ruin someone's life because I tell them they're being a drama queen or acting like a little girl, then they had no life to begin with.

Now, if they're having girl trouble because I'm shagging their girlfriend, then yes, my fault.

If you knew these two guys, and have been able to observe the way they've been acting like a couple of whiney little attention whores for the past several years (and keep in mind, they're 2 grown ass men, in their 30's, and combat veterans), you'd probably have a similar reaction.

My ex didn't carry on with as much drama as these two embarrassing Marines.

But no need to hate me for being their special ahole, they both keep me as their friend, and regularly "like" my jerk comments to them. But I'm deleting them both today when I get around to it.

Last edited by trip286; 10-08-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #164

Liked 2545 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
I HATE JURY DUTY.......Yea I know, its all a part of freedom. In todays society your screwed no matter what......
Jury duty doesn't bother me, but I feel a little slimy,

after being so close to wish-they-were-slick-attorneys,

jaded judges, and couldn't-be-slick,-if-they-jumped-into-their

-own-chicken-bucket-criminals...

Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #165

Liked 2545 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1978

SPANDEX

Yanno, worn by those massively overweight ham-and-hoho munchers.

This is a fabric which should be illegal, if you're over a certain

body/fat percentage. Get out the neuralizer, I wish I could un-see these

paragons of disgustingly poor judgement. Their images inhabit my worst

nightmares.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #166

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

I dislike FACEBOOK!

Who cares what your status is, what you like, what you did, or how many virtual friends you have.

They only true friends you have know your status, know what you like, and did those things with you.

Share a foxhole or a patrol car. Risk yourself to back your bud, and vice versa.

Try face to face instead of Facebook.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #167
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
SPANDEX

Yanno, worn by those massively overweight ham-and-hoho munchers.

This is a fabric which should be illegal, if you're over a certain

body/fat percentage. Get out the neuralizer, I wish I could un-see these

paragons of disgustingly poor judgement. Their images inhabit my worst

nightmares.
When i worked for the state during a period with a "relaxed casual" dress code, this stretch fabric issue was specifically addressed along with exercise clothing other than wind suits of the non-close fitting type.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #168

Liked 2026 Times on 1294 Posts
Likes Given: 1113

I hate people that go to town without getting dressed.
Sweat pants and anything with a drawstring are not "clothes", they're pajamas. Take just a little pride in your apperance when going out, for gods sakes.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #169
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98
Sweat pants and anything with a drawstring are not "clothes", they're pajamas. Take just a little pride in your apperance when going out, for gods sakes.
Uh oh. I am on your hate list for sure....

Old 10-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #170

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98
I used to run around barefoot everywhere til my wife made me stop... Tire up wore out jeans and sleeveless shirt. Unless I was going to a party. Then I put on boots

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Closed Thread