The "I hate" thread - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Wow did you guys see that?
A bunch of sh!t just hit the fan in this thread

Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #122

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

2nd: Wow...

Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #123

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

Crappy drivers dont make traffic cops necessary. Crappy drivers should never be there in first place. Thats due to lacidazical licensing acceptances. Worst thing is, its probably not their fault, their heirarchy is the same as yours and mine. But that matters little to me because I hold as much distain for the government as I do for its bobbleheaded minions, like cops. Someone who hands out speeding tickets is worthless. Speeding isnt wrong. Wrecklessness is, but they know as well as I do, that speeding isnt wreckless, or it'd be "wreckless endangerment". No, I stick very firmly to my guns on the lack of validity of traffic cops. They're a shishole excuse for "policing", which is already a negative concept in my book.

The day "To protect and serve" became "To protect and serve and uphold the law", is the day police no longer deserved my respect. The law is the utmost in incompetence and injustice. Then again, so is thr "American government" both federal and state.
Thank Goodness there are 195 other countries that haters of America can permanently move too.
I am sure many here will pitch In for a one-way ticket for these "people"
Old 10-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #124

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
Crappy drivers dont make traffic cops necessary. Crappy drivers should never be there in first place. Thats due to lacidazical licensing acceptances. Worst thing is, its probably not their fault, their heirarchy is the same as yours and mine. But that matters little to me because I hold as much distain for the government as I do for its bobbleheaded minions, like cops. Someone who hands out speeding tickets is worthless. Speeding isnt wrong. Wrecklessness is, but they know as well as I do, that speeding isnt wreckless, or it'd be "wreckless endangerment". No, I stick very firmly to my guns on the lack of validity of traffic cops. They're a shishole excuse for "policing", which is already a negative concept in my book.

The day "To protect and serve" became "To protect and serve and uphold the law", is the day police no longer deserved my respect. The law is the utmost in incompetence and injustice. Then again, so is thr "American government" both federal and state.

it really sounds like you either hate yourself, or REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOURSELF........................i really can't tell which!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #125

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So, on a lighter note... I hate spiders!

Old 10-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #126

Liked 2546 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
I hate when people attempt to enter freeway traffic at half the speed limit expecting me to slow down in an 80,000 lbs truck to let them on. Wrong, speed up and merge or ill put you into the wall.
I hate people who can't drive, they just drive.

I think you know of those to whom I'm referring, dragonovsks.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #127
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I hate lost people that stop driving...In the middle of the dam road!

You know what a car is thats not moving? Parked! Thats why theyre called parking spaces! go there, and get the f**k out of my way!

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #128

Liked 2546 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1979

I hate ghetto culture/PC fusion.

Gimme a break...

Old 10-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #129
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I hate stories like this one

I went to the store the other day because bacon was one sale. I don’t' normally by bacon at this store, but when its on sale I do. I ran into my neighbor in the parking lot. Not really ran into her ...like ran into her car, but we noticed each other. She mentioned I should buy a lottery ticket because the jackpot was 230 million. “Thats a great idea”I said. Then I complimented her on her dress. It was blue, low cut with a nice fringe. Reminded, me of a teacher I had in elementary school. So, I go to the butcher section and ask for the bacon special. After talking with the butcher for a few minutes he mentioned a local bake sale his church was having. I said I hadn't heard of it but I liked community outreach. I think its important. He said I wouldn't have heard of the bake sale unless I went to his church. Turns out he is a Lutheran. I never knew that about him.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #130

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog
I hate stories like this one

I went to the store the other day because bacon was one sale. I don’t' normally by bacon at this store, but when its on sale I do. I ran into my neighbor in the parking lot. Not really ran into her ...like ran into her car, but we noticed each other. She mentioned I should buy a lottery ticket because the jackpot was 230 million. “Thats a great idea”I said. Then I complimented her on her dress. It was blue, low cut with a nice fringe. Reminded, me of a teacher I had in elementary school. So, I go to the butcher section and ask for the bacon special. After talking with the butcher for a few minutes he mentioned a local bake sale his church was having. I said I hadn't heard of it but I liked community outreach. I think its important. He said I wouldn't have heard of the bake sale unless I went to his church. Turns out he is a Lutheran. I never knew that about him.
What part are you hating? Was the price if the bacon still too High?